This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I swear this game hates me.

#21ElaeusPosted 3/19/2013 6:27:56 PM
Yeah, way to strengthen your argument with the extensive usage of "lol", and using the same argument about "people on the internet" that I used. You are not even bothering to make an original point on your own. Good job again.

And now also according to you, proving a claim wrong by numbers is being butthurt. You got butthurt I disagreed with you in a couple of topics and you had to start calling that out, in which I disproved by numbers (in both topics). Also by your definition as well: I am in my bed watching House MD and drinking juice, so I am even more relaxed than you are, which also kills your claim of me being butthurt, so thanks for proving my point and wronging yours on my behalf.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#22pres_madagascar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 9:00:28 PM
Elaeus posted...
Yeah, way to strengthen your argument with the extensive usage of "lol", and using the same argument about "people on the internet" that I used. You are not even bothering to make an original point on your own. Good job again.

And now also according to you, proving a claim wrong by numbers is being butthurt. You got butthurt I disagreed with you in a couple of topics and you had to start calling that out, in which I disproved by numbers (in both topics). Also by your definition as well: I am in my bed watching House MD and drinking juice, so I am even more relaxed than you are, which also kills your claim of me being butthurt, so thanks for proving my point and wronging yours on my behalf.

I have no argument. You do. You're doing all the work and I'm just saying stuff in return.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#23ElaeusPosted 3/20/2013 3:43:18 AM
pres_madagascar posted...
I have no argument

QFT. You never had, and that was my entire point: You never made enough sense to come out with an argument.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#24Lightning BoltPosted 3/20/2013 4:12:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25Lightning BoltPosted 3/20/2013 4:12:33 AM
Nope, not even going there.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#26HakPosted 3/20/2013 4:12:46 AM
Started reading topic. Saw it turned into a tit-for-tat spat between 2 regular posters. Scrolled through to see if Nightbird posted. Was disappointed. Too many long posts and I've not had enough coffee. Can someone please sum up the argument into a couple of sentences to save me reading through it all?
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#27ElaeusPosted 3/20/2013 4:43:50 AM(edited)
Hak posted...
regular

Me? I rarely post here anymore as of two weeks ago, and plan to keep it that way.

Basically I called out what-his-face for not understanding RNG and crying about it. He said that I do this in all his topics, which I replied with a sample I took of topics he made on the board and the percentage of times i posted in his topics turned out to be 29%, a far cry from his 100% claim which I called bogus because math supported my point and because I don't find the poster interesting or significant enough to post in every topic he makes as he claims. Then he cried again.

Pretty much.
---
#28HakPosted 3/20/2013 4:24:13 AM
Gotcha... but this is WoW, where a cumulative 32% drop rate in LFR also means "I never get any loot", so therefore if 32=0, then why can't 29=100 too?
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#29GryfterPosted 3/20/2013 4:42:41 AM
sexual tension...
---
PlayStation Network ID: Gryfter
#30thebladeofwoePosted 3/20/2013 4:58:56 AM
best topic ever.

11/10 would read again.
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR