I swear this game hates me.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I swear this game hates me.
3 years ago#21
Yeah, way to strengthen your argument with the extensive usage of "lol", and using the same argument about "people on the internet" that I used. You are not even bothering to make an original point on your own. Good job again.

And now also according to you, proving a claim wrong by numbers is being butthurt. You got butthurt I disagreed with you in a couple of topics and you had to start calling that out, in which I disproved by numbers (in both topics). Also by your definition as well: I am in my bed watching House MD and drinking juice, so I am even more relaxed than you are, which also kills your claim of me being butthurt, so thanks for proving my point and wronging yours on my behalf.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
3 years ago#22
Elaeus posted...
Yeah, way to strengthen your argument with the extensive usage of "lol", and using the same argument about "people on the internet" that I used. You are not even bothering to make an original point on your own. Good job again.

And now also according to you, proving a claim wrong by numbers is being butthurt. You got butthurt I disagreed with you in a couple of topics and you had to start calling that out, in which I disproved by numbers (in both topics). Also by your definition as well: I am in my bed watching House MD and drinking juice, so I am even more relaxed than you are, which also kills your claim of me being butthurt, so thanks for proving my point and wronging yours on my behalf.

I have no argument. You do. You're doing all the work and I'm just saying stuff in return.
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
3 years ago#23
pres_madagascar posted...
I have no argument

QFT. You never had, and that was my entire point: You never made enough sense to come out with an argument.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
(message deleted)
3 years ago#25
Nope, not even going there.
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#26
Started reading topic. Saw it turned into a tit-for-tat spat between 2 regular posters. Scrolled through to see if Nightbird posted. Was disappointed. Too many long posts and I've not had enough coffee. Can someone please sum up the argument into a couple of sentences to save me reading through it all?
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
3 years ago#27
Hak posted...
regular

Me? I rarely post here anymore as of two weeks ago, and plan to keep it that way.

Basically I called out what-his-face for not understanding RNG and crying about it. He said that I do this in all his topics, which I replied with a sample I took of topics he made on the board and the percentage of times i posted in his topics turned out to be 29%, a far cry from his 100% claim which I called bogus because math supported my point and because I don't find the poster interesting or significant enough to post in every topic he makes as he claims. Then he cried again.

Pretty much.
3 years ago#28
Gotcha... but this is WoW, where a cumulative 32% drop rate in LFR also means "I never get any loot", so therefore if 32=0, then why can't 29=100 too?
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
3 years ago#29
sexual tension...
PlayStation Network ID: Gryfter
3 years ago#30
best topic ever.

11/10 would read again.
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I swear this game hates me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived