This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I swear this game hates me.

#31pres_madagascar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:44:44 PM
Elaeus posted...
Hak posted...
regular

Me? I rarely post here anymore as of two weeks ago, and plan to keep it that way.

Basically I called out what-his-face for not understanding RNG and crying about it. He said that I do this in all his topics, which I replied with a sample I took of topics he made on the board and the percentage of times i posted in his topics turned out to be 29%, a far cry from his 100% claim which I called bogus because math supported my point and because I don't find the poster interesting or significant enough to post in every topic he makes as he claims. Then he cried again.

Pretty much.

Lol you keep imagining how you bravely slew an opponent who was not even fighting you to begin with. You again took things way too seriously. Had to try and fight about something so utterly pointless as nearly every response I made was "k but why you mad though?".

You essentially argued with yourself. I never had an argument to begin with. Yet you still
Kept goingoing me like it mattered.

You did math. Math. Math! To try and dispute a random blanket statement.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#32MakeHatePosted 3/20/2013 5:53:29 PM
Elaeus posted...
Hak posted...
regular

Me? I rarely post here anymore as of two weeks ago, and plan to keep it that way.

Basically I called out what-his-face for not understanding RNG and crying about it. He said that I do this in all his topics, which I replied with a sample I took of topics he made on the board and the percentage of times i posted in his topics turned out to be 29%, a far cry from his 100% claim which I called bogus because math supported my point and because I don't find the poster interesting or significant enough to post in every topic he makes as he claims. Then he cried again.

Pretty much.

Lol you keep imagining how you bravely slew an opponent who was not even fighting you to begin with. You again took things way too seriously. Had to try and fight about something so utterly pointless as nearly every response I made was "k but why you mad though?".

You essentially argued with yourself. I never had an argument to begin with. Yet you still
Kept goingoing me like it mattered.

You did math. Math. Math! To try and dispute a random blanket statement.

You should feel honored (or creeped out) that she took the time and effort to hunt through 300 topics for ones belonging to you, to do the math.
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
#33MakeHatePosted 3/20/2013 5:54:16 PM
I don't find the poster interesting or significant enough to post in every topic he makes as he claims

But you found him significant enough to track down a sample of topics for math...
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek