This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Could you level 1-90 without sleeping?

#1WesternWizardPosted 3/20/2013 12:25:10 AM
Jw.
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 3/20/2013 12:29:02 AM
1-60 can be done in 15 hours, 60-80 in 12, 80-85 in 6-8ish and 85-90 still takes about 20 if you're not rested. If I didn't sleep, I'd be too tired to even hit those premium times anyway, making it longer lol
#3GENERALJA0Posted 3/20/2013 1:00:28 AM
Pretty much what guy above me said, u can do it within 50 hours but doing it a at once with no sleep or rest I bet u add on atleast another 10 hours due to fatigue
---
^^^ Above statements are my opinions and mine alone...
PSN- KiLLURjA0 XBL - KiLLER JA0
#4ElaeusPosted 3/20/2013 1:24:46 AM
Absolutely not in my case.

Not that I only get an extreme fatigue, but I also enjoy leveling and i like to take my time.

I did however get server first lv90 paladin this expansion from 85 - 90, took over 21 hours of straight leveling (with the ultimate server first being a warrior from my guild at 16 hours).
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5HakPosted 3/20/2013 2:35:40 AM
Yes, and I have done so. The joys of insomnia (the primary reason I have so many level 90s). Was with a Shaman in full heirlooms, so had self-healing on the go and downtime wasn't an issue. Don't think I could do it with a Mage or Rogue. Hunter might be slightly faster.

Took from a Friday around 6pm until the Sunday about 8pm. Pretty much as soon as I hit 90 I finally crashed out. No dungeons were done - just leveling straight through with only a couple of small breaks. Wasn't intended to do a full 1-90 run at the time - that thought didn't hit me until I was about level 63 at some point on the Saturday morning.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#6JiruruPosted 3/20/2013 2:36:20 AM
No, I would fall asleep while playing. It's happened before.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#7SxmfctPosted 3/20/2013 3:28:44 AM
Not possible

Unless it was done in shifts with at least 10 people. It takes a good few months to hit max level in my experience
---
"Your not a gamer your a poser and a waste lol 5yr olds" - dreamtheater33
#8vahndragonwingPosted 3/20/2013 5:22:50 AM
Sxmfct posted...
Not possible

Unless it was done in shifts with at least 10 people. It takes a good few months to hit max level in my experience

lol
---
IMO
#9Ivany2008Posted 3/20/2013 5:34:34 AM(edited)
If you know how to level right 1-60 can be done in about 10 hours or so, but you really have to know exactly where to go and if your queuing for dungeons only queue for them once for the quests and go back to questing outside of instances.

Make sure your full heirloom and guilded for maximum xp bonus, if you recruit a friend you can get the 300 percent xp bonus as well when partied but even that's sketchy

Also, not possible? It's quite possible. I can get through bc content in about 4 hours, wrath in about 6. The hardest parts are cata and mop. I got through those 2 in about a week each of non-consistent playing
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
#10TheAncientMonkPosted 3/20/2013 8:40:50 AM
If it was under 60 hours I am sure I could. I am also sure I wouldn't unless there was more compensation involved, like a monetary bet from friends.