This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Could you level 1-90 without sleeping?

#21Wookie_Is_BackPosted 3/20/2013 7:42:10 PM
Dawnshadow posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
1-60 can be done in 15 hours, 60-80 in 12, 80-85 in 6-8ish and 85-90 still takes about 20 if you're not rested. If I didn't sleep, I'd be too tired to even hit those premium times anyway, making it longer lol

How?

Even with triple experience from RAF, it took me around 24 hours /played to go 1 to 80 on my monk. (Admittedly, I was slowed down some early on because I had to work out how to use the multiboxing software-- maybe cost me an hour-- but once I got it set up I flew.) How do you level from 1 to 80 in 21 hours without RAF exp boosting?

Picking the right class I guess. Hunter, DL, Lock, Warrior, and Paladin could easily hit those times with Monks even doing it faster with their 50% buff. Back when 1-60 got revamped, I hit 60 in just about 23 hours with no guild or looms on a prot paladin. Knowing what I know now, having looms and a guild, 15 hours is cake. The rest is fast just from all the nerfs and doing it for yearssss, especially Cata.
#22Ivany2008Posted 3/20/2013 7:55:31 PM
its all about knowing how to level and where to level

Silverpine forest along with Gilneas for the horde can easily give you 8-12 levels in the 1-1 1/2 hours it takes to complete it.

Horde-wise, I'd start with Eversong since all the quests are pretty much clumped together, whereas if you were alliance either Azuremyst isle or Teldressil

In no order:
Eversong - 12 levels
Silverpine - 8 levels
Searing Gorge - 3-5 levels
Un'Goro Crater- 3-5 levels
Western Plaguelands 3-5 levels
STV - Easily 7-10 levels
Dustwallow - 5 levels

thats about 40 minimum excluding dungeons, which i tend to do once just for the quest xp, or multiple times if the dungeon is short enough to be chained

note: this includes using mining and herbalism as part of my leveling process, and archaeology where possible. By using those 3 professions you can easily afford all your mounts without having to rely on a secondary character

I tend to make sure a zone is completely grayed out(can't gain any more xp from quests there)
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
#23thronedfire2Posted 3/20/2013 8:02:47 PM
me? no, I like to sleep too much.

Is it possible? Yes, absolutely.
---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...