This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Could you level 1-90 without sleeping?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Could you level 1-90 without sleeping?
3 years ago#21
Dawnshadow posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
1-60 can be done in 15 hours, 60-80 in 12, 80-85 in 6-8ish and 85-90 still takes about 20 if you're not rested. If I didn't sleep, I'd be too tired to even hit those premium times anyway, making it longer lol

Even with triple experience from RAF, it took me around 24 hours /played to go 1 to 80 on my monk. (Admittedly, I was slowed down some early on because I had to work out how to use the multiboxing software-- maybe cost me an hour-- but once I got it set up I flew.) How do you level from 1 to 80 in 21 hours without RAF exp boosting?

Picking the right class I guess. Hunter, DL, Lock, Warrior, and Paladin could easily hit those times with Monks even doing it faster with their 50% buff. Back when 1-60 got revamped, I hit 60 in just about 23 hours with no guild or looms on a prot paladin. Knowing what I know now, having looms and a guild, 15 hours is cake. The rest is fast just from all the nerfs and doing it for yearssss, especially Cata.
3 years ago#22
its all about knowing how to level and where to level

Silverpine forest along with Gilneas for the horde can easily give you 8-12 levels in the 1-1 1/2 hours it takes to complete it.

Horde-wise, I'd start with Eversong since all the quests are pretty much clumped together, whereas if you were alliance either Azuremyst isle or Teldressil

In no order:
Eversong - 12 levels
Silverpine - 8 levels
Searing Gorge - 3-5 levels
Un'Goro Crater- 3-5 levels
Western Plaguelands 3-5 levels
STV - Easily 7-10 levels
Dustwallow - 5 levels

thats about 40 minimum excluding dungeons, which i tend to do once just for the quest xp, or multiple times if the dungeon is short enough to be chained

note: this includes using mining and herbalism as part of my leveling process, and archaeology where possible. By using those 3 professions you can easily afford all your mounts without having to rely on a secondary character

I tend to make sure a zone is completely grayed out(can't gain any more xp from quests there)
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
3 years ago#23
me? no, I like to sleep too much.

Is it possible? Yes, absolutely.
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Could you level 1-90 without sleeping?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived