Did anyone install from the MoP disc?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Did anyone install from the MoP disc?
3 years ago#1
If so, how big is the download? It's like 20gb from the cata disc :(
i7 930 @ 3.6 | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature 2 | EVGA E758 | 6GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Windows 8 | OCZ ZX1250 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | 240GB Mushkin Chronos | AW2310
3 years ago#2
The download is roughly the same. That's how big the client is.
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
3 years ago#3
Shouldn't the MoP come with all of the post cata patches and content though? Except for what has released since then?
i7 930 @ 3.6 | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature 2 | EVGA E758 | 6GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Windows 8 | OCZ ZX1250 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | 240GB Mushkin Chronos | AW2310
3 years ago#4
Sorry, I misunderstood. Don't mind me - not enough caffeine today.

I installed on my other PC from disc since I didn't want my streaming interrupted, and even after that was about 2GB of download before it was playable. Will be more than that now with 5.2 out, though I couldn't say how much (probably about 3-4GB total I'd think).
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
3 years ago#5
No problem.

Anyone else that can confirm?
3 years ago#6
Louisville15 posted...
Shouldn't the MoP come with all of the post cata patches and content though? Except for what has released since then?

I'm nearly positive this is right.
New Jersey Devils
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdpfafZ4CM1rdhrdzo1_500.gif
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Did anyone install from the MoP disc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived