This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so what lvl will are gear be at the end of MoP?

#11angrywalrus13Posted 3/20/2013 9:19:11 AM
majinbuu58 posted...
xcmon3yx2 posted...
Emerald_Wyvern posted...
Two planned patches left. Who knows if there will be another after that or not. My guess, though, will be... 583.

then "Emerald Dream" or "Burning Legion" will be announced, blizz has more expacs planned right?

From what I remembered, the next one is supposed to be the last one. But things may have changed.

The only official thing they've said about future expansions is that they're already working on two more after MoP. Does not at all mean that we only have two expansions left, either. They don't really have an end in sight.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#12kaitokunPosted 3/20/2013 9:45:59 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
majinbuu58 posted...
xcmon3yx2 posted...
Emerald_Wyvern posted...
Two planned patches left. Who knows if there will be another after that or not. My guess, though, will be... 583.

then "Emerald Dream" or "Burning Legion" will be announced, blizz has more expacs planned right?

From what I remembered, the next one is supposed to be the last one. But things may have changed.

The only official thing they've said about future expansions is that they're already working on two more after MoP. Does not at all mean that we only have two expansions left, either. They don't really have an end in sight.

This.

As long as the game is profitable there will be expansions.
---
i5 3570k | Asrock b75 pro3 |9800 gt | 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz | Antec EA-650W | 1 TB HDD | Cooler Master elite 431+