This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else attracted to tanking/healing?

#1BlackSparrow720Posted 3/20/2013 10:33:46 AM
For some reason tank/healer roles always appeal to me. I don't know whether it is the adrenaline factor of if I screw up the whole group dies or what. Anyone else like that?
---
"Jesus was black, Ronald Reagon was the devil, and the government is lying about 911" -Huey Freeman
#2Blak4xisPosted 3/20/2013 10:42:12 AM
Sort of. When it comes to running 5 mans in LFD, I've had such bad luck in the past with tanks and healers that I have this sense of security and control that kicks in when I'm placed in one of those roles.
---
Sophisticated Character.
#34sakuraHa0Posted 3/20/2013 11:27:23 AM
Of course, otherwise all dps will queue forever since the group can not be formed because of missing tank/healer.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#4kidwgmPosted 3/20/2013 11:40:45 AM
No. I have all dps classes. I'm a causal player and just don't want the pressure if and when I do screw it up.
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
#5SuddenlyNinjasPosted 3/20/2013 11:47:30 AM
kidwgm posted...
No. I have all dps classes. I'm a causal player and just don't want the pressure if and when I do screw it up.

I never screw up, so it's not a problem for me.

Tank4lyfe.
---
Thousands of them...
#6kidwgmPosted 3/20/2013 12:24:44 PM
SuddenlyNinjas posted...
kidwgm posted...

Tank4lyfe.

See I have a "lyfe" so I don't have the time or patience to get know the healer or tank classes.
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
#7AmakusaPosted 3/20/2013 2:45:39 PM
I love tanking, but sometimes it tries my patience.

One time I ran with a guildie who is capable of ripping agro at the drop of a hat (he blows all his cooldowns and attacks regardless if you actually hit anything), and for whatever reason everyone else in the guild knew it except me. That run didn't go anything how I'd like.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#8QwelzaarKanePosted 3/20/2013 2:59:22 PM
I enjoy healing on my current realm because I'm in control of most dungeons I run.
---
http://i.imgur.com/msYQbAw.gif
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/QwelzaarKane.png
#9Twain_DriverPosted 3/20/2013 3:01:09 PM
Big fan of healing in pvp, largely due to the lack of them on Alliance faction (my observation). Being hard to kill and saving other people is quite rewarding.
#10XtraTPosted 3/20/2013 3:17:08 PM
kidwgm posted...
SuddenlyNinjas posted...
kidwgm posted...

Tank4lyfe.

See I have a "lyfe" so I don't have the time or patience to get know the healer or tank classes.

didn't take long to pull the life card as an excuse for sucking
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.