This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Elder Scrolls -Online-(MMO) is comming... and WOW will dies :)

#21Lucius43Posted 3/20/2013 3:25:17 PM
no MMO will kill WoW
#22Lucius43Posted 3/20/2013 3:26:11 PM
Lockie posted...
EQ2 killed wow.
D&D Online killed wow.
AoC killed wow.
Star Wars killed wow.
FFXIV killed wow.
Vanguard killed wow.
Guild Wars killed wow.
Lord of the Rings killed wow.
Elder Scrolls Online killed wow.

you forgot Aion and Warhammer
#23Glockass1Posted 3/20/2013 3:46:19 PM
If it's a good TES game, then I can see myself never playing WoW again.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#24SythisTaruPosted 3/20/2013 3:54:10 PM
Lol, WoW has been dead for 2-3 years now.
#25hyjinx17Posted 3/20/2013 3:56:38 PM
Well I expect it to be decent and that it will do decently well...but it won't kill WoW

no mmo will ever hit the 12mil peak that wow did again, including WoW
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#26whiteshadow22Posted 3/20/2013 4:08:46 PM
Dark Vaporeon posted...
Remember Star Wars ?
Wow Does...

Remember Guild wars ?
Wow does...

Remember TESO ?
Wow will do.

pepperidge farm remembers
---
Weapons need to stay the same other than bows/xbows/guns. This is to prevent noobs being owned by 85s in tuxedos wielding flowers...like wtf?-Rydethetiger
#27im_boredPosted 3/20/2013 4:13:51 PM
Last I heard and saw the combat in TES:O is not very good. I'd expect FFXIV:RR to take more of WoWs subs than TES:O.
---
I'm not your bro, bro.
#28BattleStarXPosted 3/20/2013 4:19:09 PM
Another "WoW Killer," ne? Just how many have we had throughout the past few years? And yet, WoW is still alive, and still going (fairly) strong.

I won't believe it 'till I see it.
---
---
Swooping... is... BAD!
#29CTBradumsPosted 3/20/2013 4:26:21 PM
Honestly, I've played almost every MMO that's claimed to be a WoW-killer. In contrast, I was huge into WoW until MoP, and haven't played since.

I don't think ESO will "kill" WoW, but I think it has the potential to do well. GW2 was said to be the one to ruin WoW, but both are going strong with dedicated fanbases. ESO will just be another share of the market, unless it tanks like SW:ToR.

...but SW:ToR probably deserves to die. I had high hopes for that game, and was just blown away at how shallow it was and how little forethought was put into the actual gameplay. PvP was ridiculous, there was no real balance in classes, and most of the group PvE was terrible. It looked decent, and I give them kudos for writing, voice acting, companion usage, and questlines, but those are all things that fit best in a single-player KoTOR game, which seems like what should've been made instead of SW:ToR.
#30JiruruPosted 3/20/2013 4:40:25 PM
Hey this is one of the top topics on GameFAQs right now!

How sad.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"