This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which race's starting area is your favorite>

#1kill_distroyPosted 3/20/2013 7:23:34 PM
While not my favorite race, I've always loved the starting area for the Blood Elves. It just feels so different than the rest of Azeroth, what with all the magic and everything.
---
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#2zero_x300Posted 3/20/2013 7:58:03 PM
Undead and dwarf.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKAomQTLbc
#3CPLBradleyPosted 3/20/2013 8:00:36 PM
Undead.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#4EDarienPosted 3/20/2013 8:16:30 PM
Hard to pick just one. BElves has nostalgia for me. My first ever character was a BElf Warlock. I still remember having to do the quest to get my Voidwalker. Good times.

That said, I hate questing there now, but I remember loving just how beautiful and different the Dwarf/Gnome starting area was, in the mountains with the snow. It got old, but talk about different from the rest.

The new Trolls is fun the first time, as well, but meh.

Gilneas is truly amazing, very epic, but also frustrating on your 3+ time just trying to get through it. It's not that it becomes any less epic, to me, but it's that you're stuck listening and watching the scripted events with no way to skip them. So it just drags on longer than it has to, opposed to the other places where you just grab quest > kill > level > leave.

Teldrasil is still nice, though. A fair bit have their merits. Mulgore/Elwynn are both nice, but generic. Deathknell is what it is. It's fun, but bland. Darnell being added really helped out, though haha.

Picking one, I'll go for nostalgia and say Eversong/Ghostlands for Blood Elves. Knuckle/Luzran, the badass blue sword at the end of Ghostlands, the original Ranseur (Paladin 20) quest where you had to go back to the beginning and face your trainer and "other recruits" ...good times.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#5patsfan2312Posted 3/20/2013 8:31:18 PM
Undead IMO
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjkyuXdfhlA
#6DAntiproduktPosted 3/20/2013 11:23:26 PM
Vanilla Undead > Goblin > Everything Else > Tim Burton Undead
---
Get going. Get tough. Get angry! Stay hungry! Get mean! Stay lean! Say what you mean and say it mean.
#7Little ZardarPosted 3/20/2013 11:35:52 PM
gilneas but im biased
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#8superstud69xPosted 3/21/2013 12:44:48 AM
I'm still partial to the Dranei starting zone.
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#9luthienCrossPosted 3/21/2013 2:23:41 AM
Aliance
Speed:
Humans - really quick
Overall: Worgens - other than the glitches in the one quest i love it the most

Horde
Speed:
Orcs - quick and simple
Overall: Troll - found it the most enjoyable
---
GT: Luthien Cross NNID: Cogliostro
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
#10Wookie_Is_BackPosted 3/21/2013 4:55:18 AM
Tauren. I love Baine so much during the end of Mulgore.