Is there a website that lists battle pets by zone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is there a website that lists battle pets by zone?

User Info: Louisville15

Louisville15
4 years ago#1
I know wowhead is a great resource, but I'm looking for a list of the pets that can be captured in each area.
i7 930 @ 3.6 | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature 2 | EVGA E758 | 6GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Windows 8 | OCZ ZX1250 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | 240GB Mushkin Chronos | AW2310

User Info: Hak

Hak
4 years ago#2
http://www.wowhead.com/news=207105/pet-battles-wild-battle-pets-by-zone

You already mentioned WoWhead, but guess you didn't find this list?
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa

User Info: luthienCross

luthienCross
4 years ago#3
http://www.warcraftpets.com/guides/pets/wow-pets-by-zone/?continent=Kalimdor&zone=&wild=Y
GT: Luthien Cross NNID: Cogliostro
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#4
You may or not be aware of this: if you search for a zone name in the in-game pet UI, it will list all the pet's available in that zone. So you could also do this in-game while searching for pets.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: Louisville15

Louisville15
4 years ago#5
angrywalrus13 posted...
You may or not be aware of this: if you search for a zone name in the in-game pet UI, it will list all the pet's available in that zone. So you could also do this in-game while searching for pets.

Awesome! Ill try that!
i7 930 @ 3.6 | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature 2 | EVGA E758 | 6GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Windows 8 | OCZ ZX1250 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | 240GB Mushkin Chronos | AW2310

User Info: shingouki2000

shingouki2000
4 years ago#6
The Pettracker addon does that too.. it adds a list of pets within the zone you're in to your objectives.
}{|\|||< : Extreme Demon
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is there a website that lists battle pets by zone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived