How much gold, on average, do you carry at any given time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How much gold, on average, do you carry at any given time?

User Info: Louisville15

Louisville15
3 years ago#1
And what would you consider to be "a lot" of gold? Trying to get an idea of the inflation.
i7 930 @ 3.6 | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature 2 | EVGA E758 | 6GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Windows 8 | OCZ ZX1250 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | 240GB Mushkin Chronos | AW2310

User Info: Insincere_Alan

Insincere_Alan
3 years ago#2
I tend to give all my gold to one character on a faction, leaving the alts with maybe 1-2k each for ice creams. Once you're over 500k or so it becomes kind of irrelevant so, i dunno, maybe 100k is a lot. I'm sure to some people 10k is a lot and to others they may panic when they dip below several hundred thousand.

User Info: Mike Xtreme

Mike Xtreme
3 years ago#3
On my main I usually have 1-2k gold on hand, any more than that I send to my bank alt who has just shy of 100k atm
http://i53.tinypic.com/10n82fd.png - by Cads_4370

User Info: jackster26

jackster26
3 years ago#4
I always seem to be between 1-2k
^( '.' )^

User Info: Louisville15

Louisville15
3 years ago#5
How do you blow through several hundred thousand?!
i7 930 @ 3.6 | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature 2 | EVGA E758 | 6GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Windows 8 | OCZ ZX1250 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | 240GB Mushkin Chronos | AW2310

User Info: Insincere_Alan

Insincere_Alan
3 years ago#6
Personally I'm a hoarder, so I tend to go up rather than down (this is pointless btw, what am I saving for?), but its BMAH and mounts like the Yak and so on that can eat into that kind of money.

User Info: halomonkey1_3_5

halomonkey1_3_5
3 years ago#7
5-10k on my main, 2-3k on my high-level alts. I dont panic unless im under roughly 5k across my entire server though.
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest

User Info: euq

euq
3 years ago#8
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
5-10k on my main, 2-3k on my high-level alts. I dont panic unless im under roughly 5k across my entire server though.

This.

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
3 years ago#9
Currently have 60K on my main and 35K between my remaining alts. At one point in time I would consider that a lot, but considering the price of mounts both in AH and buyable / craftable, well I will forever feel poor. Currently trying to save up for both MoP Engineering flying mounts (can make 1 but materials are expensive), the final JC black panther, and that mount that allows forging. Currently I am most interested in the forging mount but that is the most costly of the bunch.
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.

User Info: xpiritflare

xpiritflare
3 years ago#10
This much
http://i.imgur.com/71HhfkS.jpg
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How much gold, on average, do you carry at any given time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived