This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Windwalker: 1h or 2h? What heirlooms, in either case?

#1_Jaris_Posted 3/21/2013 10:58:29 PM
Looking to deck out my monk for leveling. Already have the whole Shadowcraft-esque heirloom set, but need a weapon... or two.
---
Bears: Offseason ~ Blackhawks: 23-2-3 ~ Bulls: 36-29
#2Were TigerPosted 3/21/2013 11:00:49 PM
Dual wielding is slightly better. Requires a bit more effort to get two weapons though.
---
"Est Sularus oth Mithas...'My honor is my life.' You are your father all over again."
-Tanis Half-elven, Dragons of Summer Flame
#3DawnshadowPosted 3/22/2013 12:15:40 AM
For leveling, just take the best weapon you have available if you already own an heirloom weapon monks can equip.

....actually, what 1h heirlooms CAN monk use? I think both maces and daggers aren't available, and the fist weapon is behind the Brawler's Guild....
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#4amzgspydermanPosted 3/22/2013 12:18:25 AM
Dawnshadow posted...

....actually, what 1h heirlooms CAN monk use? I think both maces and daggers aren't available, and the fist weapon is behind the Brawler's Guild....

incorrect. they can use 1h maces, axes, and swords, plus staves, polearms, and fist weapons.
---
"There is no reputation vendor that I'm aware of that sells a 'Cloak of What-the-hell-is-going on." - Lore
#5missa4rocksitPosted 3/22/2013 11:37:30 AM
amzgspyderman posted...
Dawnshadow posted...

incorrect. they can use 1h maces, axes, and swords, plus staves, polearms, and fist weapons.

Truth. My monk is using the Justice 1h sword and 1h mace.
#6DawnshadowPosted 3/23/2013 12:54:34 AM
amzgspyderman posted...
Dawnshadow posted...

Ok. It's two-handed maces I was thinking about, I think.

I stand corrected.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/