This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Heard Oondasta got hotfix nerfed

#1TheGreatCheezePosted 3/22/2013 5:13:54 AM
Froom 800 mil to 430 mil health. Anyone confirm/deny?
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#2HeySupErrorPosted 3/22/2013 5:16:18 AM
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/257467-oondasta/
---
RIP Airrawr_
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#3TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:20:57 AM
Oh neat, well look at that! Maybe now I won't have to upgrade my computer.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#4YuracoPosted 3/22/2013 5:37:13 AM
wow...i already killed him with double his hp then....wheres my feat of strength.....man did we make that ground look like snow of corpses lol...
#5vahndragonwingPosted 3/22/2013 5:44:37 AM
Yuraco posted...
wow...i already killed him with double his hp then....wheres my feat of strength.....man did we make that ground look like snow of corpses lol...

"Feat of strength: Lemming!

Killed Oondasta pre-nerf, likely with absolutely no skill involved and instead completed by graverunning 8 times until the other 256 people killed him"
---
IMO
#6YuracoPosted 3/22/2013 6:00:30 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
Yuraco posted...

Killed Oondasta pre-nerf, likely with absolutely no skill involved and instead completed by graverunning 8 times until the other 256 people killed him"

Wow you never killed him then i assume...i was one of the healers....was a pain in the ass to keep people alive..wiped 3 times with 4 raids of people who were under geared lol
#7TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:29:03 AM
Yuraco posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Yuraco posted...

Wow you never killed him then i assume...i was one of the healers....was a pain in the ass to keep people alive..wiped 3 times with 4 raids of people who were under geared lol

You dont..have to..type like..this..
---
-Cereburus Q
#8angrywalrus13Posted 3/22/2013 6:31:40 AM
Yuraco posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Yuraco posted...

"you never killed him then"
>describes exactly what the lemming situation is like

Don't try to play it cool, that is exactly how everyone kills Oondasta. It's okay, that's just kind of how the fight is in realistic settings.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#9ElaeusPosted 3/22/2013 6:46:17 AM(edited)
World bosses ARE designed with release and come back in mind.

The only idiotic thing that people do at them is that they are not topping the people that have recently released and came back which means when they die again due to low health they will have to wait longer to resurrect again at corpse run.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#10vahndragonwingPosted 3/22/2013 6:47:30 AM
Yuraco posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Yuraco posted...

Well, you know what assuming does.
---
IMO