This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Warcraft-related blizzard game: Hearthstone

#31vahndragonwingPosted 3/22/2013 1:15:33 PM(edited)
ryanell666 posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Such an elaborate way to admit you have no clue what you're talking about, albeit longwinded.

I like how you edited in that...,

Like its an after-thought, to present an opening to a counter argument in a calm mature manner, instead of starting with "scrub".

Okay Donkey-boy, Blizzards made it a staple to bank on the lowest caste of online players, why believe "Titan" is going to be anything revolutionary, when the end result is going to be (for one example) baddies using the LFR as their own loot piņata? or get rid of world pvp, cuz people don't want to pvp on a pvp server.....etc

you see my Burro-buddy, I have precident and history on my side to faithfully say "Titan" isn't anything special. More of the same, yet new ways to milk cash from deluded baddies thinking they are "playing" an MMORPG.

all you have is your wishful thinking and your donkey-like stubbornness to defend with. So attack this scrub all you want, overall you know less than I do; and I'm sittin' sexy

If you had understood that by 'ass-pulling' I was (obviously for most people) pointing out how all of the 'information' you supply/supplied was, get this: Pulled out of your ass.

Thanks for confirming that, though. The 'afterthought' was really simply an addition to elaborate what I was getting at. Thank god I did, since as you showed, you didn't understand what I was saying.

EDIT: WARNING! THIS IS AN AFTERTHOUGHT!!

The entire reason I said "Source that s***, scrub" is because I knew that you, being you, had no facts whatsoever and instead were going to be pulling all of this info out of thin air because like I've pointed out before, for some reason you have this intense desire to spend a ton of your time on a forum simply talking bad about things you don't like instead of doing well, anything productive. You then proceeded to back up your claim with (surpriiiiiiise!) information pulled out of thin air.

Not to mention I edited that post several minutes before you posted. So, yeah. Cry some more about editing. Please. Deterring from your original defense only shows how little you actually have.

---
IMO
#32ryanell666Posted 3/22/2013 1:19:25 PM
vahndragonwing posted...
ryanell666 posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Such an elaborate way to admit you have no clue what you're talking about, albeit longwinded.

I like how you edited in that...,

Like its an after-thought, to present an opening to a counter argument in a calm mature manner, instead of starting with "scrub".

Okay Donkey-boy, Blizzards made it a staple to bank on the lowest caste of online players, why believe "Titan" is going to be anything revolutionary, when the end result is going to be (for one example) baddies using the LFR as their own loot piņata? or get rid of world pvp, cuz people don't want to pvp on a pvp server.....etc

you see my Burro-buddy, I have precident and history on my side to faithfully say "Titan" isn't anything special. More of the same, yet new ways to milk cash from deluded baddies thinking they are "playing" an MMORPG.

all you have is your wishful thinking and your donkey-like stubbornness to defend with. So attack this scrub all you want, overall you know less than I do; and I'm sittin' sexy

If you had understood that by 'ass-pulling' I was (obviously for most people) pointing out how all of the 'information' you supply/supplied was, get this: Pulled out of your ass.

Thanks for confirming that, though. The 'afterthought' was really simply an addition to elaborate what I was getting at. Thank god I did, since as you showed, you didn't understand what I was saying.

Context!!!! Do... you..... Know.... it!

I'm talking about your mom and a donkey.... And your talking about things that get pulled from asses.

How was I supposed to not know you were talking about your moms ass?

Edit your post before posting. GAWD!
#33vahndragonwingPosted 3/22/2013 1:24:21 PM
ryanell666 posted...

Context!!!! Do... you..... Know.... it!

I'm talking about your mom and a donkey.... And your talking about things that get pulled from asses.

How was I supposed to not know you were talking about your moms ass?

Edit your post before posting. GAWD!

Yes, I do know it.

The context was that you had no source for this 'info' you were posting. My response was that in said post, ass-pulling was happening. It honestly isn't my fault that you can't make the connection. It doesn't particularly surprise me, since you seem to have taken the ad hominem approach instead of simply admitting that you have absolutely no info whatsoever on the new game and thusly that entire post was fabricated s*** from... you guessed it. Your ass.
---
IMO
#34ryanell666Posted 3/22/2013 1:30:03 PM
vahndragonwing posted...

EDIT: WARNING! THIS IS AN AFTERTHOUGHT!!

The entire reason I said "Source that s***, scrub" is because I knew that you, being you, had no facts whatsoever and instead were going to be pulling all of this info out of thin air because like I've pointed out before, for some reason you have this intense desire to spend a ton of your time on a forum simply talking bad about things you don't like instead of doing well, anything productive. You then proceeded to back up your claim with (surpriiiiiiise!) information pulled out of thin air.

Not to mention I edited that post several minutes before you posted. So, yeah. Cry some more about editing. Please. Deterring from your original defense only shows how little you actually have.

Again, shooting off your mouth without thinking first hand, you have to edit every post to back-track.....be a bigger loser about this, okay!?

history and precedent is on my side to make an informed opinion about the so-called hype with "Titan".

And all you got are character attacks based on pathetic psycho-analysis learned from tabloid magazines, applied on my reputation on these boards. Didn't your mom make enough money doing donkey shows to send you to a proper college?
#35vahndragonwingPosted 3/22/2013 1:33:53 PM(edited)
All of those insults and you still aren't saving any face. It's alright bro, I'll go visit my donkey show mom at my $200 a year community college so you can feel like a big man.

still doesn't make you right, still doesn't make any of that accurate, and still doesn't change the fact that your life of bashing wow on the internet makes you f***ing pathetic. :)

Have a good day, man.

Edit: Didn't have anything to add, but this seems to really rustle your jimmies.
---
IMO
#36ryanell666Posted 3/22/2013 1:43:00 PM
vahndragonwing posted...
All of those insults and you still aren't saving any face. It's alright bro, I'll go visit my donkey show mom at my $200 a year community college so you can feel like a big man.

still doesn't make you right, still doesn't make any of that accurate, and still doesn't change the fact that your life of bashing wow on the internet makes you f***ing pathetic. :)

Have a good day, man.

Edit: Didn't have anything to add, but this seems to really rustle your jimmies.

you talking jimmies, and you have to swear and still make pathetic analysis and assumptions into my life?

And not ONCE, have you even retorted to the real argument I made, between the bantering..

you still make me sound more right. Not once have I ever said "facts", just informed opinions; doesn't have to be right, but I guarantee I could not be wrong to spout such a statements.

so feel, what you want to feel donkey boy; you got more problems to deal with.
#37EDarienPosted 3/22/2013 5:28:39 PM
WTF just happened? Y'all do know this is just a video game board, right? Dang.

And that donkey talk was really graphic, bro. GameFAQs is 13+. I'm not one for censorship but what's wrong w/ you? I'm sure you just thought it was funny, but frankly it was a bit over the top for this forum. I'm sure it could be funny in a different context but seriously, wow.

And before we go into all the "jimmy rustling", which is gross, btw. You don't touch my jimmies, haha. Allow me to say that I'm not rustled, I'm just disappointed in what I just saw is all.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#38B1g_ClownPosted 3/22/2013 6:04:31 PM
<-- Watched cinematic trailer

dwarf voice actor trying way too hard.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#39toolittletimePosted 3/22/2013 6:15:12 PM
We don't get as many arguments on here as we used to, I don't miss it.
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain
#40ryanell666Posted 3/23/2013 4:24:30 AM
EDarien posted...
WTF just happened? Y'all do know this is just a video game board, right? Dang.

And that donkey talk was really graphic, bro. GameFAQs is 13+. I'm not one for censorship but what's wrong w/ you? I'm sure you just thought it was funny, but frankly it was a bit over the top for this forum. I'm sure it could be funny in a different context but seriously, wow.

And before we go into all the "jimmy rustling", which is gross, btw. You don't touch my jimmies, haha. Allow me to say that I'm not rustled, I'm just disappointed in what I just saw is all.

Donkey-boy tried to prove something, but fell victim to the typical pitfalls when bantering on these forums. Like passing off psycho-babble as a sign of intelligence or some moral high-ground, confusing "facts" with informed opinion, swearing, and the a-typical Internet meme crap; then somewhere in the middle of all that he saw himself as superior to me even though he never once brought anything really logical to the table.

As for myself, I was just having fun pointing out his shortcomings. Over the top? Sure it was! I am in real life! My ass CAN cash those cheques, if you know what I mean.

And you are right, this is a game forum. I was talking games. Donkey-boy wasn't. So it's all on him really.