This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man plays WoW from 2005 to 2013, 12-14 hours a day, every day. 80% of time in BG

#21SketchiePosted 3/23/2013 5:06:00 PM
I think the bigger issue is...

WHY ON EARTH did he pick the name Fartzwrgoben?

That's like begging to be slapped by the kids at the playground. Repeatedly.
---
Hey, now, don't hit me even though I'm now a ? Block starting from 11/14/2012...
#22Bloodmoon77Posted 3/23/2013 6:21:51 PM
I think I would've killed myself years ago if I were him.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NLLBk.png
http://i.imgur.com/aLHV8pU.png http://i.imgur.com/JDtmILf.jpg
#23thronedfire2Posted 3/23/2013 6:29:42 PM
Lucius43 posted...
FighterStreet posted...
probably some internet cafe acct.

does this exist?

Yes but I doubt one would actually last so long without multiple people deleting everything on it to be dicks.
---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
#24TechnoWaffolPosted 3/24/2013 12:05:12 PM
flaire posted...
Bg hero who dgaf about rating

Not that hard to imagine. Just loves killing peeps in randoms

Don't have to care about rating to love pvp. Don't have to have high rating to still be good at pvp

The voice of reason in a sea of... you get the point.
#25Emerald_WyvernPosted 3/24/2013 7:26:26 PM
Sketchie posted...
I think the bigger issue is...

WHY ON EARTH did he pick the name Fartzwrgoben?

That's like begging to be slapped by the kids at the playground. Repeatedly.

This. All my this.
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#26thejectPosted 3/24/2013 9:16:54 PM
Tloya posted...
Character actually logged in? Sure. Played by a single human without outside help or botting? Doubtful. You don't put in that much play time and hit a wall sub-2k in rated PvP.

This is what I'm thinking too. For such an old character with such an absurd amount of PvP experience I find it very hard to believe that he just legitimately never managed to take a 3v3 team above 1750.

In all honesty, if it was just him playing, I am just assuming he's a mid level player in terms of skill. Not everyone who plays is a professional top 20 basketball player, doesn't mean we all couldn't enjoy playing all day, every day. Playing non stop doesn't automatically make you good. A lot of top players are special people in that they do well in many areas of life because of a natural talent. Some people don't. Look at Athene for example, the guy is a beast and constistantly trolls hard with his ability to do well and always find loop holes in any system, not saying he's the best ever, but it's a good example and something to consider.

I've personally logged well over 10,000 hours between my Druid and Priest (not even including alts which I have everything level capped), that doesn't mean because I've raided, pvped and grinded reps for the entire time that I am good enough to be top 1000 in the world or that I should be fully heroiced out at all times or above 2000 rating. Some people just are not THAT good, doesn't mean they're awful.

Some people are middle packers for life.
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."
#27fan360Posted 3/24/2013 9:44:50 PM
Don't you think it will be VERY boring after 1000 bg games?
#28thejectPosted 3/24/2013 10:04:42 PM
fan360 posted...

No, I love the crap out of capture the flag. There is a reason why every "pvp game" or game with "pvp" essentially has some form of it. It's fun. I'd assume he just really likes capture the flag and hold the the bunker games.
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."
#29fan360Posted 3/25/2013 5:59:53 PM
theject posted...
fan360 posted...

No, I love the crap out of capture the flag. There is a reason why every "pvp game" or game with "pvp" essentially has some form of it. It's fun. I'd assume he just really likes capture the flag and hold the the bunker games.

Except most games have 50+% bots in it.