This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Pet Avoidance bugged?

#1ExtremeLuchadorPosted 3/23/2013 11:37:43 AM
I notice since 5.2 any AOE's done by Humanoid NPCs pretty much 2 or 3 shot pets.
---
"It was horrible," guard Jeff McInnis said.
"I took 100 naps and we were still in the air."
#2vidgamrPosted 3/23/2013 12:12:49 PM
Not bugged. That's on purpose. Pet avoidance made fighting many rares pretty faceroll so they made it so the pets can get hit by those abilities. Now you have to manage the pet a bit more to keep it alive. Avoidance against raid bosses should still be the same as it was though.
---
You know when old people poke you at weddings and say "you're next"? I do the same to them at funerals.
XBL: WtrMan ---- PSN: Barbobott
#3CacofiendPosted 3/24/2013 11:29:09 AM
I think it could be for hunters, looks ok on my warlock and shadow priest (MB) though.

On my hunter I could pet tank the panda rares through their spinning kick pre 5.2. Now I have to manually move my pet out of it or it will die.
#4FrozenHELL78Posted 3/24/2013 3:26:13 PM
i was wondering if they were going to change that. it was stupid easy to solo the mogu warrior devestation arc mobs and mantid blade flurry wit a pet taking 500 dmg from them.
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#5ExtremeLuchador(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 3:41:16 PM
Same with the stupid Warbringer changes. Tanks can solo everything fine though. My Blood DK can stand in every AoE and not die.
---
"It was horrible," guard Jeff McInnis said.
"I took 100 naps and we were still in the air."
#6cyanide_suicidePosted 3/24/2013 5:31:24 PM
My Voidlord stands in damn near everything and his health bar never moves. Maybe it's a Hunter pet thing?