This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Darkspear alliance server?

#1AllGodsDiePosted 3/23/2013 9:37:22 PM
Thinking of transferring to it. It seems pretty populated and I heard cyclone battlegroup alliance majority wins bgs. My current server, azgalor is dead and our battlegroup ruin, seems to go better for horde.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#2shawn10000000Posted 3/23/2013 10:02:43 PM
it's fine over here but get used to trolls and the occasional "lol swifty fanboy" insults.
also, the alliance-horde ratio is about 7-1 ally horde lol
#3AllGodsDie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:22:30 PM
Yeh I'm use to that. Played path of exile awhile. Kripp was pretty much nonstop discussed in chat and all things relating to the game.
---
Steam-Allgodsdie
#4RCR ReturnsPosted 3/23/2013 10:54:24 PM
Yuck darkspear.
---
RoughCutRedneck
#5AllGodsDie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:01:16 PM
RCR Returns posted...
Yuck darkspear.

Please explain sir.
---
Steam-Allgodsdie
#6RCR ReturnsPosted 3/23/2013 11:06:02 PM
Its just THAT server for me, everyone I run into from there has irritated/disappointed me in some manner, so I assume all players from there are bad. Farming swity's premade early in the xpac was fun though.
---
RoughCutRedneck
#7dermoratrakenPosted 3/24/2013 7:16:12 AM
Alliance darkspear are probably the worst at pvp in all of wow. All the noobs that watch swifty and friends think it's a great idea to join darkspear so it's full of world pvp heroes - which is great for them because they'll never die since at any given time there's 5 other alliance in the immediate vicinity.

However, they are so bad that their premades regularly lose in bgs against random horde groups. Horde sees a darkspear team and assumes it will be an auto win.
#8Little ZardarPosted 3/24/2013 9:49:43 AM
darkspear is filled with kda players
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#9AllGodsDie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 5:04:11 PM
Well, sounds like darkspear has a rep. Honestly, I'm just looking for a very active server for alliance with a healthy auction house and stuff going on and I know darkspear is very lively. Azgalor is so dead that the auction house doesn't even have basic items on it at times. Its impossible to get a sha run for gearing alts and the Ruin battle group as alliance is horrible at 90, only good for low level pvp.
---
Steam-Allgodsdie
#10RCR ReturnsPosted 3/24/2013 5:42:18 PM
KT? Was horribly one sided for alliance, though I didn't understand the rage when I made an alt there. I've yet to find a server that compares to my home one though.
---
RoughCutRedneck