This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Darkspear alliance server?

#11AllGodsDie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:06:50 PM
RCR Returns posted...
KT? Was horribly one sided for alliance, though I didn't understand the rage when I made an alt there. I've yet to find a server that compares to my home one though.

What is your server?
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#12RCR ReturnsPosted 3/24/2013 6:37:04 PM
Tichondrius.
---
RoughCutRedneck
#13old_guy_radioPosted 3/25/2013 1:09:58 AM
dermoratraken posted...
Alliance darkspear are probably the worst at pvp in all of wow. All the noobs that watch swifty and friends think it's a great idea to join darkspear so it's full of world pvp heroes - which is great for them because they'll never die since at any given time there's 5 other alliance in the immediate vicinity.

However, they are so bad that their premades regularly lose in bgs against random horde groups. Horde sees a darkspear team and assumes it will be an auto win.

The same could be said for horde Mal'Ganis premades. Most of them are really terrible.
---
beidh ar la linn
#14shawn10000000Posted 3/25/2013 3:23:03 AM
RCR Returns posted...
Tichondrius.

As far as i know, tich is horribly lopsided in hordes favor especially as all the "top" pvpers rerolled horde there. don't go there if you play alliance.
#15CapnCrunch1Posted 3/25/2013 4:01:38 AM
Come to Bleeding Hollow. We need more Alliance it's about 2:1.5 ratio here right now Horde:Alliance. But Alliance is filled with skilled players and it should be pretty easy to find an RBG group and what not. Horde is very active in WPvP so you won't have any trouble finding that around Pandaria. I just started playing here a couple months ago and got my warrior to 90. It's been a lot of fun.