This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Joined a new raiding guild, just got back into this, need some tips on gear/dps.

#11vahndragonwingPosted 3/25/2013 8:09:58 AM
IceBarrage posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
IceBarrage posted...
K, so back to the other question I had, how can I increase my FPS on this laptop for 25mans?

option 1: Turn down graphics

option 2: get new laptop

Hmm, let's try some less obvious/sarcastic answers.

Umm.. I was being serious. Upgrading a laptop is nigh impossible, especially if you don't know what you're doing, and thus the only real option is turning down your graphics.

You're welcome for answering your question, and piss off for being a dick about it.
---
IMO
#12ChocoboMog123Posted 3/25/2013 8:40:14 AM
Comparing DPS on Garalon is kinda silly. I was pulling 200k on my Lock while learning the fight, but realized I served the group much better kiting and doing minimal DPS on the legs. DPS numbers are also limited by the total health of the legs, so the more average DPS of your group, the lower your personal DPS will be.
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#13piplupzeroPosted 3/25/2013 8:43:50 AM
IceBarrage posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
IceBarrage posted...
K, so back to the other question I had, how can I increase my FPS on this laptop for 25mans?

option 1: Turn down graphics

option 2: get new laptop

Hmm, let's try some less obvious/sarcastic answers.

The obvious answers are the only ones. There's not some magical "Make it run better" button on your laptop aside from turning down the graphics. So suck it up and choose between performance or prettier graphics.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.