This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Patch 5.3 being deployed to PTR soon.

#31ElaeusPosted 3/26/2013 10:52:14 AM
I actually don't favor the massive amount of pets they are adding in comparison to previous expansions. Pet battles are fun, but this is getting pretty ridiculous and as someone that enjoys having 90%+ of any possible stuff at any time, this is kind of a turn off from the feature itself.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#32angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 12:05:20 PM
I don't think I'll ever get that. I generally am a completionist because I enjoy doing whatever enough to make goals out of it, not for the sake of it being done. Even then, I feel like having more to do would generally be a positive thing for a completionist. Otherwise, I'd question why they bother.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#33LaManoNeraIIPosted 3/26/2013 12:40:33 PM
Shaman totems MIGHT not be able to be one shot auto attacked in PvP!!!
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#34ElaeusPosted 3/26/2013 12:44:15 PM(edited)
angrywalrus13 posted...
I don't think I'll ever get that. I generally am a completionist because I enjoy doing whatever enough to make goals out of it, not for the sake of it being done. Even then, I feel like having more to do would generally be a positive thing for a completionist. Otherwise, I'd question why they bother.

Well, it's because it's giving me more things to do that I hate it, believe or not.

I know I am about to plant a bomb by saying this but honestly I don't give a **** at this point (and anyone who minds me talking about this subject can go right away to kissing my ass): As someone who raids on a very progressive, high end scale, and at the same time got no much time like I used to anymore I used to look forward to these times in the expansion when things die a little bit so I can either play less or do the stuff I didn't do. Seriously, no joking. I tend to love rapid and hardcore progression because the faster we progress the faster we farm stuff on the long run and the less I play raids which means the more time I get to do OTHER STUFF in the time I used to spend wiping.

So for me, adding ridiculous amount of stuff is the same as adding no stuff. I know I don't have to collect them, and honestly I ain't bothered anymore, but in the past even having family responsibility I used to be able to do more stuff on the non-raiding side of the game. Now I can't anymore, and I realize this doesn't mean the game should be tailor made just for my case (which admittedly looks like a very specific or unique one). There is a reason I am not that involved into Challenge Modes and Pet Battles, see?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#35angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:11:01 PM
I don't think that case is nearly as profound or unique as you think it is, but I still don't see why having lots more in the game is specifically negative versus having less, since you can and do ignore a lot of it.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#36ElaeusPosted 3/26/2013 1:26:55 PM
Because I would love to do as much as possible. :)

Other expansions: I had a 90-93% achievement points rate, if you know what I mean.
Now? I have 79%. ^^
---
#37halomonkey1_3_5Posted 3/26/2013 1:30:58 PM
Elaeus posted...
Because I would love to do as much as possible. :)

Other expansions: I had a 90-93% achievement points rate, if you know what I mean.
Now? I have 79%. ^^

step it up scrub!
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#38angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:32:30 PM
I see I see. I guess when your free time doesn't really increase, realizing you're participating in less and less of the game can feel pretty bad.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#39ElaeusPosted 3/26/2013 1:34:28 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
I see I see. I guess when your free time doesn't really increase, realizing you're participating in less and less of the game can feel pretty bad.

Yeah, I knew you will understand. Like I said, I am not against the direction they are heading, this has been a spectacular expansion in term of content and that's in no way a bad thing. It IS healthy for the game and that's what matters in the end.
---