This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which daily progression do you like more 5.1 or 5.2

#1bladstPosted 3/25/2013 12:13:38 PM
Where you progress your story personally and new quest came at certain rep points with 5.1 or where the server has to work towards progressing through unlocking new quest areas with 5.2. Just wondering your opinion. I liked 5.1's system more.
---
guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun helps
#2game freakozoidPosted 3/25/2013 12:33:38 PM

Granted, 5.2 is basically the same just you have to wait for server progression and there's a lot less story elements. So basically two drawbacks for no real gain.
#3Lightning BoltPosted 3/25/2013 12:35:05 PM
5.2, where you don't even have to really do anything to get the progression.
I like not doing things.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#4metraloPosted 3/25/2013 1:31:40 PM
I haven't even touched 5.1 dailies. So I didn't miss out on any progression and all of it is based on myself? Kinda like Molten Front?
---
Minnesota Vikings 10-6
http://nyfwc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/purple-jesus-francois-lariviere.jpeg
#5Wookie_Is_BackPosted 3/25/2013 1:50:57 PM
5.2 so progress is made with or without me.
#6angrywalrus13Posted 3/25/2013 2:29:17 PM
I like 5.1's method of "giving you story every other (and eventually every) day" better, but Isle of Thunder is quite cool. Still stuff to do besides dailies.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#7mrhighlife83Posted 3/25/2013 3:07:17 PM
I think I liked 5.1 better. Still feeling obligated to do dailies well past exalted in order to help unlock features later in the Isle's progression is kind of frustrating. I know I could do them on alts or just skip them altogether and probably not hurt the progress all that much, but whatever.
#8angrywalrus13Posted 3/25/2013 3:23:03 PM
mrhighlife83 posted...
I think I liked 5.1 better. Still feeling obligated to do dailies well past exalted in order to help unlock features later in the Isle's progression is kind of frustrating. I know I could do them on alts or just skip them altogether and probably not hurt the progress all that much, but whatever.

You only need to do one daily to contribute to progression. Doing all of them contributes the same participation as doing one.

If you really wanted to maximize participation, do one on each character.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#9Sir WillPosted 3/25/2013 9:25:23 PM
Probably 5.2 in that you don't have to do the dailies to get the story. But I'm not a big fan of the Isle in general. At least with 5.1 I could fly and get done the dailies quicker, heh. But then 5.1 is nice in that you're getting something for doing them.

Hmm... 5.2 I guess.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#10Super_ArcherPosted 3/25/2013 9:52:45 PM

**** waiting on other people for my story
---
http://i.imgur.com/CQXAfNX.gif