This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tri-spec is on the way.

#1RockeignPosted 3/25/2013 3:08:10 PM
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/march/ThirdSpec.png

So Blizzard has finally caved.
#2ElaeusPosted 3/25/2013 3:12:20 PM
Yeah, I am still busy nerdgasming about this in the other topic. Sorry if I didn't give much attention in this one Rockbro.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#3Glockass1Posted 3/25/2013 3:20:00 PM
Cry about something enough...
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#4vahndragonwingPosted 3/25/2013 3:21:50 PM
yeah guys, it's probably going to break the game, so it makes sense for your panties to be in a twist about them doing it
---
IMO
#5KokeiiPosted 3/25/2013 3:22:23 PM
April 1st is coming up. Might that be their joke?
#6angrywalrus13Posted 3/25/2013 3:24:30 PM
Kokeii posted...
April 1st is coming up. Might that be their joke?

They've have indeed jokes in PTR builds before (though not necessarily for April 1st) to mess with dataminers, so I'm waiting a bit to hear from them on it. Either way, as a casualscrub DPSer, tri-spec doesn't mean much to me. <_<
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#7Rockeign(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 3:31:05 PM
Elaeus posted...
Yeah, I am still busy nerdgasming about this in the other topic. Sorry if I didn't give much attention in this one Rockbro.

There's another topic on this? Did Ctrl+F fail me once again? ;-;
#8vahndragonwingPosted 3/25/2013 3:31:52 PM
Rockeign posted...
Elaeus posted...

There's another topic on this? Did Ctrl+F fail me once again? ;-;

Naw, it's discussed in wally's 5.3 ptr topic.
---
IMO
#9ElaeusPosted 3/25/2013 3:35:32 PM(edited)
I am going to be heartbroken and rage quit if this was April's Fool. This will be so cruel. Don't do it to me Blizzard. Don't you ****ing dare moffos.

Blizzard, heed my words: I am currently browsing from my laptop, in the kitchen. You hear? KITCHEN. Where all the knives and fire are. I swear and God help me do so I will lead the angry people and disfigure your sorry development team members so hard that their moms won't recognize them basement dwellers that have been leachin' for over 30 years Blizzard.

BLIZZARD!!! IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD TO YOU I GOT THREE WORDS FOR YA:

MAKE-IT-HAPPEN.

(Ironically Rock's topic is now on fire.)
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#10Glockass1Posted 3/25/2013 3:37:10 PM
Elaeus posted...
I am going to be heartbroken and rage quit if this was April's Fool. This will be so cruel. Don't do it to me Blizzard. Don't you ****ing dare moffos.

Blizzard, heed my words: I am currently browsing from my laptop, in the kitchen. You hear? KITCHEN. Where all the knives and fire are. I swear and God help me do so I will lead the angry people and disfigure your sorry development team members so hard that their moms won't recognize them basement dwellers that have been leachin' for over 30 years Blizzard.

BLIZZARD!!! IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD TO YOU I GOT THREE WORDS FOR YA:

MAKE-IT-HAPPEN.

(Ironically Rock's topic is now on fire.)

KITCHEN? WHERE YOU SHOULD BE HAR HAR HAR HAR!
---
Steam ID: Glockass1