This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My rereturn to WOW

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. My rereturn to WOW
2 years ago#1
So I took a break after cata. I think I quit sometime last August. Anyways. Now that summer is coming up and my new room mate plays WOW, I was thinking of playing again. I have an 85 DK, 85 Druid, and an 85 shammy. I could post armory links if helpful. I will be playing pretty casually but I really enjoyed raiding and might attempt to get back into it again. I also enjoyed pvp on my rouge. So to bring this to a conclusion, I would like to know what I need to know coming back? How much has MOP changed things?
---
They say a woman's work is never done....perhaps that's why they get paid 75 cents on the dollar to what a man makes.
2 years ago#2
rouge.

Also, first.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
2 years ago#3
Casuals have destroyed the drive to gear up in pvp this next patch, great time to come back!
---
RoughCutRedneck
2 years ago#4
RCR Returns posted...
Casuals have destroyed the drive to gear up in pvp this next patch, great time to come back!

Casuals killed Castlevania too.
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
2 years ago#5
yep casuals wreck the game, need more people with no life to join WOW. Don't bother playing unless you can dedicate 10+ hours a day to the game.
---
I was on Intervention
2 years ago#6
RCR Returns posted...

Casuals killed Castlevania too.

WHAT IS A MAN?
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple
2 years ago#7
BMac89 posted...
yep casuals wreck the game, need more people with no life to join WOW. Don't bother playing unless you can dedicate 10+ hours a day to the game.

Yeah!

Heaven forbid people want to play an MMORPG like an actual MMORPG, and not some glorified FPS match-making lobby.
2 years ago#8
Sounds good. I heard there are 3 man instances now and that dailies
are more important than ever
---
They say a woman's work is never done....perhaps that's why they get paid 75 cents on the dollar to what a man makes.
2 years ago#9
MMORPG

Massively
Multiplayer
Role
Playing
Game

Funny, I missed the part where "must dedicate inordinate amounts of time to the game" was in that
---
IMO
2 years ago#10
vahndragonwing posted...
MMORPG

Massively
Multiplayer
Role
Playing
Game

Funny, I missed the part where "must dedicate inordinate amounts of time to the game" was in that

"Football"

Foot
Ball

Funny, I missed the part where "must tackle the other players and have their way with drunk underage girls" was in that.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. My rereturn to WOW

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived