This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My rereturn to WOW

#1bluemarioPosted 3/25/2013 8:44:11 PM
So I took a break after cata. I think I quit sometime last August. Anyways. Now that summer is coming up and my new room mate plays WOW, I was thinking of playing again. I have an 85 DK, 85 Druid, and an 85 shammy. I could post armory links if helpful. I will be playing pretty casually but I really enjoyed raiding and might attempt to get back into it again. I also enjoyed pvp on my rouge. So to bring this to a conclusion, I would like to know what I need to know coming back? How much has MOP changed things?
---
They say a woman's work is never done....perhaps that's why they get paid 75 cents on the dollar to what a man makes.
#2B1g_ClownPosted 3/25/2013 10:45:09 PM
rouge.

Also, first.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#3RCR ReturnsPosted 3/25/2013 11:12:22 PM
Casuals have destroyed the drive to gear up in pvp this next patch, great time to come back!
---
RoughCutRedneck
#4LanceFlugermanPosted 3/26/2013 12:01:07 AM
RCR Returns posted...
Casuals have destroyed the drive to gear up in pvp this next patch, great time to come back!

Casuals killed Castlevania too.
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#5BMac89Posted 3/26/2013 6:14:41 AM
yep casuals wreck the game, need more people with no life to join WOW. Don't bother playing unless you can dedicate 10+ hours a day to the game.
---
I was on Intervention
#6IdTheDemonPosted 3/26/2013 7:40:55 AM
RCR Returns posted...

Casuals killed Castlevania too.

WHAT IS A MAN?
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple
#7ryanell666Posted 3/26/2013 8:54:08 AM
BMac89 posted...
yep casuals wreck the game, need more people with no life to join WOW. Don't bother playing unless you can dedicate 10+ hours a day to the game.

Yeah!

Heaven forbid people want to play an MMORPG like an actual MMORPG, and not some glorified FPS match-making lobby.
#8bluemario(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:54:22 AM
Sounds good. I heard there are 3 man instances now and that dailies
are more important than ever
---
They say a woman's work is never done....perhaps that's why they get paid 75 cents on the dollar to what a man makes.
#9vahndragonwingPosted 3/26/2013 8:55:32 AM
MMORPG

Massively
Multiplayer
Role
Playing
Game

Funny, I missed the part where "must dedicate inordinate amounts of time to the game" was in that
---
IMO
#10ryanell666Posted 3/26/2013 9:01:31 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
MMORPG

Massively
Multiplayer
Role
Playing
Game

Funny, I missed the part where "must dedicate inordinate amounts of time to the game" was in that

"Football"

Foot
Ball

Funny, I missed the part where "must tackle the other players and have their way with drunk underage girls" was in that.