This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

''i rolled need for my off's offspec'' -Tri Spec user

#1XtraTPosted 3/26/2013 12:35:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YoWoNxj.png
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#2PsoloquoisePosted 3/26/2013 12:48:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dkjxi6e.jpg
#3GForceDragonPosted 3/26/2013 1:28:24 AM
http://i.minus.com/ibM3IgECgmI13.gif
---
"activision merger bobby kotick call of duty casual bad scrub hardcore activision greedy diablo glitchy buggy activision bobby kotick"-halomonkey1_3_5
#4ElaeusPosted 3/26/2013 3:24:11 AM(edited)
I am not exactly sure what is wrong with taking gear for off spec to be honest, as long as you ask and get the approval of people that can use this gear for their MS.

Also bear in mind that the only loot that can be rolled on this expansion is from heroic 5 mans and at this point, gear for main spec comes from way more resources than that which means most people are there for off spec (or off off spec) loot.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5vahndragonwingPosted 3/26/2013 3:36:07 AM
Yeah, because that doesn't happen anyway
---
IMO
#6LanceFlugermanPosted 3/26/2013 4:47:41 AM
I'm Gur. Gurpreet!
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#7EDarienPosted 3/26/2013 5:05:59 AM
Psoloquoise posted...
http://i.imgur.com/dkjxi6e.jpg

While very funny, is a horrible waste of bacon ... RIP bacon which goes uneaten. *single tear*

Haha.

Elaeus posted...
I am not exactly sure what is wrong with taking gear for off spec to be honest, as long as you ask and get the approval of people that can use this gear for their MS.

Also bear in mind that the only loot that can be rolled on this expansion is from heroic 5 mans and at this point, gear for main spec comes from way more resources than that which means most people are there for off spec (or off off spec) loot.

I'm with you if someone asks first. But if the MS people genuinely need it and aren't just clicking need because they can, then that should be respected. I've often just seen it assumed and never really asked. It's more of a "Need for OS *click need*"

Also, not everyone has time for LFR. VP takes a bit to farm for each individual piece. Yoinking someone's MS piece isn't cool. Heck, sometimes there wasn't even time to reach VP cap on an individual week, for me. Not often, but now and then. RNG shouldn't be used to screw someone over who simply doesn't have the time to get a better upgrade somewhere else.

Hypothetical, if I already have the piece, or it's not an upgrade, I'm the first one to say (if I'm the MS of the item drop) "Go for it." But some people don't even ask. I've taken to not even clicking a button anymore until I see what everyone else rolled because of how many inconsiderate people I've played with in this game. It's sad. It's a game; it's meant to be fun.

I actually think the "need" button should be replaced by MS, OS buttons and only the appropriate one could be clicked, the other greyed out. Sadly, enough people play this game that it's no longer just relatable, considerate gamers. There are so many griefers, for the sake of, that ganking isn't the only past-time anymore for them. Getting into dungeons and just needing on everything that the dice is lit for is just one of their hobbies.

Also, XtraT topic, I know. I didn't take his part seriously. Though, that pic was pretty funny. The other part has always bothered me, though. Not everyone can gear beyond 5-mans. They shouldn't be punished for their RL time crunch.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#8ElaeusPosted 3/26/2013 5:32:37 AM
^ Generally speaking, if you can equip the item you can click Need, so people that genuinely need it can need it. It falls down to others to ask first.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#9vahndragonwingPosted 3/26/2013 6:07:16 AM
EDarien posted...

Also, not everyone has time for LFR.

... for real? How long, exactly, do you play? In my experience an LFR takes about as long as 1.5 5mans.
---
IMO
#10KokeiiPosted 3/26/2013 6:15:33 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
EDarien posted...

Also, not everyone has time for LFR.

... for real? How long, exactly, do you play? In my experience an LFR takes about as long as 1.5 5mans.

Are you counting the (sometimes) 30-60 minute queue times for the new LFRs? :P Also, I had guildies spend upwards of three hours in the 2nd wing of ToT this week. Definitely not something super casual players are probably willing or able to do. Obviously the time and day of the week affect this, as well as whatever role you're queuing as, but LFRs really can take a significant chunk of time if you're unlucky.