This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm jealous of all of you.

#11piplupzeroPosted 3/27/2013 10:28:03 AM
"timesink" is not a game mechanic in any way. A timwsink is a concept ref.... wait... You're trolling, arent you? GG
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#12tote_allPosted 3/27/2013 11:00:15 AM
Unless you have a wife and kids or something. But I'd count those as easily avoidable.

Exemplary.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4u1biRF.png
#13ElaeusPosted 3/27/2013 11:39:12 AM
LaManoNeraII posted...
Elaeus posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
The only time sink is completely optional and useless "epic" gear. I play for the content and move on until there's more. Sometimes I get into PvP mode but getting PvP gear isn't a grind because I like to PvP. MMOs only offer what you take from them. Don't let others dictate your fun time.

I hate it when people do this. You inevitably (and I am sure unintentionally) made yourself sound like on of the "I can't have that so it's not fun" crowd.

No, I'm proving my own point. I don't have fun grinding instances for gear that has no purpose and is outclassed by new expansion greens. I experience the content a few times and move on. I had fun at my own pace. If you consider something a "grind" then you likely don't find it fun- so why do it? PvP is not a grind to me as I find it fun.

You are proving YOUR point, by stating YOUR preferences. In the process you managed to take a dung on everyone that enjoys the game the way you don't, which is why you sounded like that (unintentionally again).
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#144sakuraHa0Posted 3/27/2013 12:09:48 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
The only time sink is completely optional and useless "epic" gear. I play for the content and move on until there's more. Sometimes I get into PvP mode but getting PvP gear isn't a grind because I like to PvP. MMOs only offer what you take from them. Don't let others dictate your fun time.

It IS grinding !! You need to join bg/arena several times.
But since you have fun, you don't feel like it's grind.
Some people find it fun to collect "useless epic" gear.

However, that's the most important aspect in playing game, you have FUN.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#15patsfan2312Posted 3/28/2013 9:04:03 AM
Something called "casual"
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjkyuXdfhlA