This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

question about resto shamans.

#11thebladeofwoe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 12:52:35 PM
@elaeus.

I am slighty confused by your post :-\

It is my single, strongest heal i have atm right? It also has a WAY better Cast speed (something like 1.50s)

and to the above poster.

I may try the key binding idea. I just don't see the problems with my keys lol but i will try yours out.

My only problem is. I do not get how to set up those macro's....

I cannot, for the life of me get them.

Bah.
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
#12ElaeusPosted 3/27/2013 1:07:40 PM(edited)
Because Healing Serge will cost the most mana and in endgame mana regeneration is not as lax and easy as you are used to currently at low level.

Honestly, it is hopeless to continue discussing this now because you won't get it. While you are leveling anything you do has very little consequences. Once you are lv90 we can help you better with healing rotation as you won't get anything relatively close at your level to how the class plays at max level. Ever. Your rotation at the moment is meaningless.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#13MakeHatePosted 3/27/2013 1:04:36 PM
@elaeus.

I am slighty confused by your post :-\

It is my single, strongest heal i have atm right? It also has a WAY better Cast speed (something like 1.50s)

and to the above poster.

I may try the key binding idea. I just don't see the problems with my keys lol but i will try yours out.

My only problem is. I do not get how to set up those macro's....

I cannot, for the life of me get them.

Bah.

You need to learn which spells are your "oh s***" spells, and which are your more frequently used spells. You dont want to use the biggest heal every time, or you will find yourself out of mana and unable to cast anything.

Healing Wave uses about 1/3 of the mana that Healing Surge does, but it takes a little bit longer, and doesnt quite do the same amount of healing.
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
#14AssultTankPosted 3/27/2013 1:53:15 PM
Honestly, I try to use Healing Surge as little as possible myself.
Greater Healing Wave and Healing Wave what I try to use. Healing Wave for low-mid damage, GHW for mid-high damage. Healing Surge for emergencies only.

Chain Heal when I can get 3-4 targets with it, otherwise I try to avoid it and use single target heals.

Remember, Chain Heal and Healing Rain are fairly nice for AoE if you can get your group to stack.

I prefer VhuDo myself, I use Left Click for Healing Wave, Right Click for Riptide, Ctrl+Left Click for Chain Heal, Ctrl+Right Click for Gift of the Naaru, Alt+Left Click for Greater Healing Wave, Alt+Right Click for Healing Surge, Shift Click to dispel, Shift Right Click for Earth Shield.
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#15thebladeofwoe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 2:05:36 PM
Ok then.

Thank you all for your info and help.

Thanks a lot, all of you sexy souls.
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR