This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What can ear me peer respect?

#1WesternWizardPosted 3/27/2013 4:13:56 PM
Hello.

I'm looking for either a challenge I can attempt, a set of gear, mounts, pets, etc, that make me look cool, or PvP rating/epic raid gear that will make people impressed and possibly whisper me in awe.

How can I accomplish this? Fame is also good.
#2Glockass1Posted 3/27/2013 4:15:52 PM
You can try getting the Conqueror title.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#3YhiPosted 3/27/2013 4:43:28 PM
at this point in the game nothing sorry bro
#4Over_9000_Posted 3/27/2013 4:45:48 PM
Yhi posted...
at this point in the game nothing sorry bro

You heard it folks, Yhi is the ultimate decider on what WoW players are allowed to respect. Be sure to ask him before you respect anyone.
#5YhiPosted 3/27/2013 4:56:10 PM
he was asking about what he could wear or mount to make people respect him bro

nobody cares if someone has challenge mode mount or set or heroic gear we've seen it all
#6AmakusaPosted 3/27/2013 5:08:33 PM
Buying corn might help.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#7bluemarioPosted 3/27/2013 5:20:21 PM(edited)
Amani war bear but thats not really realistic. Thunderfury still impresses me. Well and of course the sword of 1000 truths...
---
They say a woman's work is never done....perhaps that's why they get paid 75 cents on the dollar to what a man makes.
#8PanzerscrapPosted 3/27/2013 5:21:23 PM
Shoot down Yhi's seemingly indignant post all you like, but he's right.

Maybe one of the Gladiator titles would turn heads, as I would imagine even those raiders who don't like or respect pvp would at least acknowledge that the person is amongst the best on the realm.

Being courteous and helpful, NOT blocking vendors and quest givers with your mammoth, and NOT taking part in Trade Chats political shenanigans earns you respect from me, anyway.
#9MorgasaurusPosted 3/27/2013 8:21:01 PM
I get a ton of whispers about my shaman's transmog set.

http://home.comcast.net/~morgasaurus/trans_3.jpg

So make an interesting transmog set I suppose. My hunter's in T6 plus some random mail that matches it better than the Sunwell pieces but I still have not gotten a whisper on him.

As I wrote this I was tabbed out waiting for an Oondasta group to build up and someone whispered me.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#10DrudaxPosted 3/27/2013 8:30:48 PM
Morgasaurus posted...
I get a ton of whispers about my shaman's transmog set.

http://home.comcast.net/~morgasaurus/trans_3.jpg

So make an interesting transmog set I suppose. My hunter's in T6 plus some random mail that matches it better than the Sunwell pieces but I still have not gotten a whisper on him.

As I wrote this I was tabbed out waiting for an Oondasta group to build up and someone whispered me.

Not gonna lie, that is some bright/tacky transmog.
---
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."