This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which is more of a "Magic Knight"

#11TheAncientMonkPosted 3/27/2013 9:34:06 PM
Both Dks and Paladins.
If you think any different then you are bias towards one class or another, or bias towards "positive" versus "negative."
#12WesternWizardPosted 3/27/2013 10:18:25 PM
If only they could make a warrior-mage hyrbid...
#13Black_Mage_MeeePosted 3/27/2013 10:33:28 PM
BushidoMusashi posted...
Well one uses magic the other is a knight. Neither are both strictly speaking. Paladin is closest to the concept I think you are going for though.

Both are knights. iirc Blood Elf paladins were supposed to be Blood Knights, but it didn't stick
---
~Kweh
#14LaManoNeraIIPosted 3/27/2013 10:52:11 PM
Paladin and DK would be "magic knights". Enhance is more of a "magic barbarian". All three have about the same balance between melee and magic skills. Just gotta decide on your flavor.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#15AmakusaPosted 3/27/2013 10:56:05 PM
Black_Mage_Meee posted...
BushidoMusashi posted...
Well one uses magic the other is a knight. Neither are both strictly speaking. Paladin is closest to the concept I think you are going for though.

Both are knights. iirc Blood Elf paladins were supposed to be Blood Knights, but it didn't stick

That's because only the Horde Paladins have a flavor title; all the Alliance Paladins are still just Paladins.

Blood Elves are Blood Knights, while Tauren are Sunwalkers. They're both referred to as such in non-<insert your class here> dialogue.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#16MarndosPosted 3/27/2013 11:05:43 PM
Just as a side note, Enhance Shamans are very fun to play. I personally find them to be the most fun melee DPS in the game, and from multiple polls I've done on this forum many people agree (It came in first place twice and second once).
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#17BushidoMusashiPosted 3/28/2013 2:37:58 AM
BushidoMusashi posted...

I was actually referring to tc's original 2 classes... dk and shaman. I wouldn't consider a shaman a knight class in any regard.
---
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum
#18RentedToolboxPosted 3/28/2013 6:27:25 AM
Amakusa posted...
BushidoMusashi posted...

That's because only the Horde Paladins have a flavor title; all the Alliance Paladins are still just Paladins.

Blood Elves are Blood Knights, while Tauren are Sunwalkers. They're both referred to as such in non-<insert your class here> dialogue.

Humans and Dwarves are Knights of the Silver Hand. Draenei have a title I can't remember right now.
#194sakuraHa0Posted 3/28/2013 6:38:24 AM
Sword-wielding mage.

You cast a spell when the enemy is far away from you.
When the enemy move closer, you slash them with your sword, preferably <Blade of Wizardry>
When enemy attack you, you block with your off-hand, preferably <Thermotastic Egg Timer>
When your off hand explodes, you cast Ice Block ---> Victory !
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#20vahndragonwingPosted 3/28/2013 6:45:06 AM
Amakusa posted...
BushidoMusashi posted...

*cough*silverhandandhandofargus*cough*
---
IMO