This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The siege of gamefaqs 2013. What has happened to us

#1metroidfreakv4Posted 3/28/2013 8:23:55 AM
We were so nice in the last few months. Really game together we a community. But about 3 weeks ago these new posters come around and are so hostile to everyone. I haven't really seen much of the old crowd either besides eluaes (butchered that). Where is coop zardar wrym walrus etc? And our classic trolls. Like shurkiko both abhorrent retro gamer xchaos etc. they were like comic book villains. You defeat them and they come back with a new plan. Was great.
I miss the community in this board, guys. :( these new posters suck and I know all those I listed still play or frequent these boards
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg
#2vahndragonwingPosted 3/28/2013 8:26:56 AM
They literally still post here all the time.

Nothing has really changed in the past 6 months, at least. I'm not sure what you're implying, but you also in the other topic implied that I was a 'new' poster, so.. I think you just miss some topics or something.
---
IMO
#3ElaeusPosted 3/28/2013 8:35:50 AM(edited)
If anything, I post here alot less than I used to, say, in Cata or WotLK (used to be on another acount in TBC here and posted very little).

My own post counts (Active Messages Posted) has been cut to around 25% of what it used to be and it now includes posts on other boards I frequent more.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#4silentzedPosted 3/28/2013 8:46:12 AM
I still see many of the posters you mention posting frequently (particularly walrus). There are a few new trolls who are not particularly funny or stimulating and are just caustic.

Board just kind of seems to be in a downturn atm, but I wouldn't call it necessarily a transitional phase.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#5AllGodsDiePosted 3/28/2013 9:18:37 AM
Tc is delusional. Board has basically been the same since lich king.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#6MarndosPosted 3/28/2013 9:21:38 AM
TC is just mad his other topic got turned into a discussion about metabolic processes
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#7angrywalrus13Posted 3/28/2013 9:34:17 AM
I quit WoW and GameFAQs.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#8Egxamer1Posted 3/28/2013 9:40:03 AM
Well there is a new content patch actively going and many will be engrossed with that, also the spring season of fresh games is here and many would taking part in those and their corresponding boards. Unfortunately for me i dont play many games outside of warcraft except those on my tablet or phone so unless North Korea gets real stupid real quick and im sent there i should be around till next winter hahahaha!

Also new content patches and sales will always bring in new posters along with the good, the bad and the westernwhinehard. Not a big deal. Im just always amazed this old website still brings in new people. If you google wow forums.....
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#9YhiPosted 3/28/2013 9:43:52 AM
i like how pretty much everybody mentioned in op is a newjack poster
#10angrywalrus13Posted 3/28/2013 9:50:36 AM(edited)
Yhi posted...
i like how pretty much everybody mentioned in op is a newjack poster

Yeah, I've only been here for like a year. Not too long compared to most people here.
---
Thomx
like tommicks