This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The siege of gamefaqs 2013. What has happened to us

#61angrywalrus13Posted 3/29/2013 12:50:47 PM
silentzed posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
I quit WoW and GameFAQs.

One does not simply quit GameFAQs.

Pretty much true. Me and a bunch of now e-friends that all met on a game board like 8 years ago still post on the game's social board in keep in touch.

Its been this weird constant in my life.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#62Ness0123456789Posted 3/29/2013 2:58:08 PM
Oh I see, don't mention me. I get how it is.

That's fine, I'll just go take these delicious cookies and lemon aid else where, than.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#63ElaeusPosted 3/29/2013 3:06:58 PM
Ness0123456789 posted...
Oh I see, don't mention me. I get how it is.

That's fine, I'll just go take these delicious cookies and lemon aid else where, than.

That's probably because you are a paladin. Reroll a real class then you get a say in stuff.

Oh wait. I just checked the original post and I was mentioned. Never mind.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#64Nightbird_XPosted 3/29/2013 3:33:15 PM
Loserman15 posted...
I remember lvl99babe. didn't her and cyborgreturns or whatever his name was have a thing, fake or not?

No, but Cyborg was nailing some girl that posted here. Forgot her name but it wasn't lvl99babe I know that
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
#65ElaeusPosted 3/29/2013 5:00:34 PM(edited)
Nightbird_X posted...
Loserman15 posted...
I remember lvl99babe. didn't her and cyborgreturns or whatever his name was have a thing, fake or not?

No, but Cyborg was nailing some girl that posted here. Forgot her name but it wasn't lvl99babe I know that

Michael?

EDIT: Michelle?

(btw they are the same thing in my language and you don't write either like that anyway. In my language it's closer to "Mikho". :p)
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#66Major GamerPosted 3/29/2013 5:15:51 PM
Twas Michelle.

I'd be another one of those here since Classic but no one knows who I am people.
---
Can excessive stupidity be a valid reason for moderation?
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer
#67Right_Chus_1Posted 3/29/2013 6:50:23 PM
Need moar Gilamonster.
#68Clouded_FatePosted 3/29/2013 6:59:59 PM
silentzed posted...
metroidfreakv4 posted...
Loserman15 posted...
He hasn't been here long enough to remember bigdaddyjenkins or church and his goldberg tattoo. :D

No, but remember the time when a girl poster posted her nudes on here with her account name written on her body?

lvl99babe?

EDIT: If so, I happened to miss that particular event. Always curious to see what the hub-bub was about, because from the fallout it seemed like it was just a poster doing anything to get some attention.

I support this kind of attention whoring, however =3

From what I remember, it was lvl99babe. It's been awhile but wasn't it a picture of a bottle between her legs and a card covering her chest?
---
Think you possess a higher IQ than the average GFaqs user? Click here to find out!
#69metroidfreakv4(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 2:31:48 AM
Elaeus posted...
BobTDonut posted...
I am sad that I wasn't listed on the OP when I have been here since late 2009. :(

Probably because you are a douchebag.

Oh wait, never mind I just rechecked the original post and I was mentioned. That's not the reason.

Oh my list isn't just the people I know. Those were just some of my favourites. Haha. Bob I enjoy your posts too. :3
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg
#70cyborg99sreturnPosted 3/30/2013 4:58:21 AM
*slides across topic on forehead*
---
The metal blinds the eye of yet another lost existence...