3. The siege of gamefaqs 2013. What has happened to us

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#61
silentzed posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
I quit WoW and GameFAQs.

One does not simply quit GameFAQs.

Pretty much true. Me and a bunch of now e-friends that all met on a game board like 8 years ago still post on the game's social board in keep in touch.

Its been this weird constant in my life.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: Ness0123456789

Ness0123456789
4 years ago#62
Oh I see, don't mention me. I get how it is.

That's fine, I'll just go take these delicious cookies and lemon aid else where, than.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#63
Ness0123456789 posted...
Oh I see, don't mention me. I get how it is.

That's fine, I'll just go take these delicious cookies and lemon aid else where, than.

That's probably because you are a paladin. Reroll a real class then you get a say in stuff.

Oh wait. I just checked the original post and I was mentioned. Never mind.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: Nightbird_X

Nightbird_X
4 years ago#64
Loserman15 posted...
I remember lvl99babe. didn't her and cyborgreturns or whatever his name was have a thing, fake or not?

No, but Cyborg was nailing some girl that posted here. Forgot her name but it wasn't lvl99babe I know that
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#65
Nightbird_X posted...
Loserman15 posted...
I remember lvl99babe. didn't her and cyborgreturns or whatever his name was have a thing, fake or not?

No, but Cyborg was nailing some girl that posted here. Forgot her name but it wasn't lvl99babe I know that

Michael?

EDIT: Michelle?

(btw they are the same thing in my language and you don't write either like that anyway. In my language it's closer to "Mikho". :p)
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: Major Gamer

Major Gamer
4 years ago#66
Twas Michelle.

I'd be another one of those here since Classic but no one knows who I am people.
Can excessive stupidity be a valid reason for moderation?
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer

User Info: Right_Chus_1

Right_Chus_1
4 years ago#67
Need moar Gilamonster.

User Info: Clouded_Fate

Clouded_Fate
4 years ago#68
silentzed posted...
metroidfreakv4 posted...
Loserman15 posted...
He hasn't been here long enough to remember bigdaddyjenkins or church and his goldberg tattoo. :D

No, but remember the time when a girl poster posted her nudes on here with her account name written on her body?

lvl99babe?

EDIT: If so, I happened to miss that particular event. Always curious to see what the hub-bub was about, because from the fallout it seemed like it was just a poster doing anything to get some attention.

I support this kind of attention whoring, however =3

From what I remember, it was lvl99babe. It's been awhile but wasn't it a picture of a bottle between her legs and a card covering her chest?
Think you possess a higher IQ than the average GFaqs user? Click here to find out!

User Info: metroidfreakv4

metroidfreakv4
4 years ago#69
Elaeus posted...
BobTDonut posted...
I am sad that I wasn't listed on the OP when I have been here since late 2009. :(

Probably because you are a douchebag.

Oh wait, never mind I just rechecked the original post and I was mentioned. That's not the reason.

Oh my list isn't just the people I know. Those were just some of my favourites. Haha. Bob I enjoy your posts too. :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg

User Info: cyborg99sreturn

cyborg99sreturn
4 years ago#70
*slides across topic on forehead*
The metal blinds the eye of yet another lost existence...
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. The siege of gamefaqs 2013. What has happened to us

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived