This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What to do once you get to 90

#1Dying_PheonixPosted 3/28/2013 10:50:45 AM
Hi guys,.

I am currently playing as a feral/resto druid. This will be my first character to 90 so I just want to make sure I make the most out of my time and get the best gear as quickly as possible.

I plan to do PvP as Feral and PvE as resto. Unless healing in PvP is rewarding.

Once I hit 90 do I just spam the heroic versions of the Mop dungeons for gear or is there another way?

Some people are saying that I can do PvP and get hear that is good enough for PvE? Is that right? If so how do I get that? IS it bought with honor?
#2WonASCPosted 3/28/2013 11:30:03 AM
The only right answer is that you do dailies to unlock more dailies to unlock more dailies to unlock more dailies to unlock more dailies to unlock more dailies
#3patsfan2312Posted 3/28/2013 11:38:36 AM
WonASC posted...
The only right answer is that you do dailies to unlock more dailies to unlock more dailies to unlock more dailies to unlock more dailies to unlock more dailies

This while also doing heroic dungeons until you get enough gear to unlock MV in the raid finder.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjkyuXdfhlA
#4AnaTheCatPosted 3/28/2013 11:44:09 AM
Do heroics to enough gear for LFR Mogu'shan Vaults, then LFR Heart of Fear, then LFR Terrace of Endless Spring. While in queue, you should probably do the Isle of Thunder dailies and the Tillers. With some craftables you can hopefully get into LFR Throne of Thunder too. If you do, you can basically bypass most of the other reps as their valor rewards aren't worth it anymore.
#5CapnCrunch1Posted 3/28/2013 11:50:10 AM
Also, if you're not too far away from the iLvl to a new LFR, get a piece or 2 of honor gear to get you to that iLvl.
#6Dying_Pheonix(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:01:04 PM
Thanks for the replies.

What about the malevolent PvP gear? will that be easier to get or get me into LFR?
#7IqarP15Posted 3/28/2013 4:36:17 PM
I log on do my blacksmith leatherwork tailoring discoveries and log out.
---
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"
#8chito_monPosted 3/30/2013 8:59:00 PM
Dying_Pheonix posted...
Thanks for the replies.

What about the malevolent PvP gear? will that be easier to get or get me into LFR?

Yup, it's all 472 and it has the same stats as PVE gear of the same ilevel.
#9BMac89Posted 3/30/2013 9:46:34 PM
once you hit 90 the game is over you win!
---
I was on Intervention
#10TloyaPosted 3/31/2013 10:32:06 AM
People will love you if you heal them in PvP. Healing in PvE can be rewarding too, but you're much more likely to have other players jump down your throat and blame you for anything that goes wrong even if you weren't at fault.

PvE progression: Do dailies and heroic dungeons and kill world bosses to get better loot. Gear up until you can queue for LFR to get even better loot still. Start gemming, enchanting and reforging your gear to optimize your stats and get maximum efficiency from your playstyle. If you want to get serious and do the big boy stuff, find and join a raiding guild (there will definitely be demand if you can heal) and start doing 10/25 man normal difficulty raids. If you have fun doing that and get good enough, start progressing in heroic difficulty raids. Unless you're a super-elite godmode hardcore raider you're unlikely to finish the current raid on heroic difficulty before the next raid comes out.

PvP progression: Join random battlegrounds and do world PvP stuff on Isle of Thunder, Wintergrasp and Tol Barad to accumulate honor and start getting PvP gear. Gem, enchant and reforge gear to optimize stats. Once you're geared and comfortable PvPing, find an arena team (again, will be very easy if you heal) and start working on building rating. Either join a PvP guild or use a system like OQueue to find groups to do rated battlegrounds with. Accumulate the highers of conquest gear and try to get your rating as high as possible before the end of the PvP season for a chance at a title.
---
Posts look awkward without a signature underneath