This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

for a mage is it better to be human or draenei?

#11c0sa n0straPosted 3/29/2013 2:24:38 AM
B1g_Clown posted...
mugga2 posted...
Male Draenei.

Hint: Female Human is the correct answer.

are you telling guys to play female characters? wtf is wrong with you?

anyway, human out of the two options. otherwise I'd choose gnome

So you'd play a male Draenei because of your insecurity? EL OH EL.
#12Glockass1Posted 3/29/2013 2:36:01 AM
undead
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#13CacofiendPosted 3/29/2013 5:50:16 AM
Neopian posted...
what about for priest?

Human again IMO. Extra spirit very strong for healers (also meaning more hit if spriest). Human EMFHS & rep.
#14IdTheDemonPosted 3/29/2013 6:23:21 AM
Fem Draenei.

Only advantage to being Alliance.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple
#15EDarienPosted 3/29/2013 6:35:59 AM
I'd say female human for the rep, if those are really your only two choices. Female because of animations. As with most classes, human males are just ... awkward. Other than that, though:

Dwarf. You honestly just can't go wrong with a Dwarf. Great animations, they love to drink and tell jokes, and you get a manly beard. What's not to love?
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#16Glockass1Posted 3/29/2013 6:38:32 AM
EDarien posted...
I'd say female human for the rep, if those are really your only two choices. Female because of animations. As with most classes, human males are just ... awkward. Other than that, though:

Dwarf. You honestly just can't go wrong with a Dwarf. Great animations, they love to drink and tell jokes, and you get a manly beard. What's not to love?

Orc male and both Undead genders have great animations. Anyone who rolls alliance either has friends on alliance or dumb.
---
#17EDarienPosted 3/29/2013 6:58:32 AM
Glockass1 posted...
EDarien posted...

Orc male and both Undead genders have great animations. Anyone who rolls alliance either has friends on alliance or dumb.

Meh, hunched over "rock fingas" isn't a "good animation" in my book. It's not as bad as some, but those outstretched fingers always bothered me when channeling Drain Soul on my undead lock. Meanwhile I love the tattered look every cloth piece gets on the undead and it's not the hunch that bothers me, it's the fingers sticking out like that. I never really looked at the male orc animations as I'm not really an orc fan for my characters. My Horde were always BElf, Undead and Trolls, class-dependent.

I'm alliance for the guild I found when I wanted to see the Worgen start area and leveled him up a bit. They were awesome and I was tired of playing on Horde like it was a single-player game instead of an MMO. Though, if I rolled Horde again (which I really want to do sometimes) or transferred back, I'd probably go Troll if I made a mage ... HADOU-KEN!! is just full of win. That's why my Paladin is a male BElf. Sho-Ryu-Ken!! Same for my DK, but when I brought him over to Alliance, I realized Night Elf females get a similar animation to Blood Elf males, so my DK is now a NElf girl.

So. Yeah.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#18Glockass1Posted 3/29/2013 7:06:06 AM
EDarien posted...
So. Yeah.

If I ever rolled Alliance I would roll fem Human because it's the only alliance race with respectable animations.
---
#19EDarienPosted 3/29/2013 7:49:54 AM
Glockass1 posted...
EDarien posted...
So. Yeah.

If I ever rolled Alliance I would roll fem Human because it's the only alliance race with respectable animations.

I definitely can see that. I thought about it myself, but I just like Dwarves. I have the personality of one, so I just relate. Most of my Alliance characters I made when I swapped over are Dwarves. I'm thinking human female if I do make another Paladin. I just can't bring myself to lose the Blood Knight stuff like Ranseur and Tabard by swapping my 85 BElf. So I'd be rolling her from the beginning.
---
#20B1g_ClownPosted 3/29/2013 10:27:45 AM
c0sa n0stra posted...
B1g_Clown posted...
mugga2 posted...
Male Draenei.

Hint: Female Human is the correct answer.

are you telling guys to play female characters? wtf is wrong with you?

anyway, human out of the two options. otherwise I'd choose gnome

So you'd play a male Draenei because of your insecurity? EL OH EL.

ok I understand reading is very hard for you, so stick with me. I said to play a human not a draenei lol, and insecurity? Lol its known that guys who play girl characters out of choice are weirdos irl
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ