This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's so hard to build a guild these days, even when you have something to offer.

#21Wookie_Is_BackPosted 3/30/2013 3:19:42 PM
Rockeign posted...
piplupzero posted...
Maybe its because you think WW is FotM? Cant see you with very much pvp knowledge if you think that.

.. What in the world makes you think I think WW is FotM?

Rockeign posted...

And since I'm not a FotM class (WW Monk),
#22TheGreatCheezePosted 3/30/2013 3:21:04 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Rockeign posted...
piplupzero posted...
Maybe its because you think WW is FotM? Cant see you with very much pvp knowledge if you think that.

Rockeign posted...

I think what he meant was the opposite of how you read it
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#23Rockeign(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:35:22 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Rockeign posted...
piplupzero posted...

Rockeign posted...

I think what he meant was the opposite of how you read it

Okay, I'm just all kinds of confused right now. ;x

Anyway, this guild making business is so much more difficult than it should be. I'm meeting so many people in guilds that are interested in what I have to offer, but they want to partake in it without leaving their guild. I just met this boyfriend/girlfriend duo who are damn good. Hero of the Alliance and all that good stuff, even did a few randoms with them and they were on point. But they don't want to leave their guilds but they want to RBG with me.

Getting this off the ground is a lesson in patience. It doesn't help that the one officer I have can't seem to get people either. The guys we thought we'd have guaranteed are all like, "lol im gonna stay in my guild and get free repairs everyday 8D". I mean why would they want to leave? They already run RBGs with us everyday.

This is a toughie but I'm not giving up on it, I know if I keep at it it'll eventually come to be.