Did they change something in billing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Did they change something in billing?
3 years ago#1
I just set up my account today and it says that it will automatically renew on April 4th. I'm not getting charged 14.99 to play for 4 days am I? I imagine it'll be probated or something. A little help please.
Hi
3 years ago#2
April 4th is not in 4 days. That being said, I dunno why it says that. Maybe you get a free 6 days? If you're renewing, maybe you had 6 days left of play time when you quit and are getting those now before being charged again? Beats me.
3 years ago#3
If you just now are setting up the account it's probably using your free 1-week trial or something, then it will charge you for your first month.
Posts look awkward without a signature underneath
3 years ago#4
They'll prorate your time from now til the 4th and then itll be added onto your monthly.
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar
3 years ago#5
...I thought you got a free MONTH when you bought the original game, not a free week, unless they've changed it in the past... four years. (Sheesh....)

Maybe send them an email?
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
3 years ago#6
Dawnshadow posted...
...I thought you got a free MONTH when you bought the original game, not a free week, unless they've changed it in the past... four years. (Sheesh....)

considering the original game is now free I doubt a month would make sense.
"the only way to ever really know life's lessons
is when it smacks you right in the face."- Bane- "In Pieces"
3 years ago#7
JimboJen posted...
Dawnshadow posted...

considering the original game is now free I doubt a month would make sense.

Considering the original game isn't free, it kinda does make sense.
IMO
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Did they change something in billing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived