This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did they change something in billing?

#1FatDude87Posted 3/29/2013 1:46:51 PM
I just set up my account today and it says that it will automatically renew on April 4th. I'm not getting charged 14.99 to play for 4 days am I? I imagine it'll be probated or something. A little help please.
---
Hi
#2KokeiiPosted 3/29/2013 1:56:22 PM
April 4th is not in 4 days. That being said, I dunno why it says that. Maybe you get a free 6 days? If you're renewing, maybe you had 6 days left of play time when you quit and are getting those now before being charged again? Beats me.
#3TloyaPosted 3/29/2013 2:32:00 PM
If you just now are setting up the account it's probably using your free 1-week trial or something, then it will charge you for your first month.
---
Posts look awkward without a signature underneath
#4Lucavi000Posted 3/29/2013 2:45:57 PM
They'll prorate your time from now til the 4th and then itll be added onto your monthly.
---
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar
#5DawnshadowPosted 3/29/2013 8:53:32 PM
...I thought you got a free MONTH when you bought the original game, not a free week, unless they've changed it in the past... four years. (Sheesh....)

Maybe send them an email?
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#6JimboJenPosted 3/30/2013 12:47:13 AM
Dawnshadow posted...
...I thought you got a free MONTH when you bought the original game, not a free week, unless they've changed it in the past... four years. (Sheesh....)

considering the original game is now free I doubt a month would make sense.
---
"the only way to ever really know life's lessons
is when it smacks you right in the face."- Bane- "In Pieces"
#7vahndragonwingPosted 3/30/2013 8:24:15 AM
JimboJen posted...
Dawnshadow posted...

considering the original game is now free I doubt a month would make sense.

Considering the original game isn't free, it kinda does make sense.
---
IMO