This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Next expansion is Burning Legion

#1EasylePosted 3/29/2013 5:34:33 PM
Gut feeling right here, mixed with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5hOlayOll4

Burning Legion would bring me back in a heartbeat... i'm excited right now.

Imagine a Warcraft 4 RTS and this expansion announced at the same time... would be so happy. :P
#2AzureMbee4Posted 3/29/2013 5:37:06 PM
Sunday is easter, I do hope to get some peeps
---
hatters gonna hat.
#3angrywalrus13Posted 3/29/2013 6:34:04 PM
It was pretty obvious from 5.0.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4Sir WillPosted 3/29/2013 6:36:44 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
It was pretty obvious from 5.0.

That. The return of the legion was basically stated by Wrathion the first time you talked to him.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#5RobotixPosted 3/29/2013 6:57:38 PM
I dunno.

I've been getting the feeling that the Titans will be showing up soon, and they won't exactly be happy about how Azeroth has turned out.
#6vahndragonwingPosted 3/29/2013 7:48:32 PM
Robotix posted...
I dunno.

I've been getting the feeling that the Titans will be showing up soon, and they won't exactly be happy about how Azeroth has turned out.

You realize the leader of the Burning Legion, Sargeras, is/was a Titan, right? Everyone can be right.
---
IMO
#7RobotixPosted 3/30/2013 12:27:05 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
Robotix posted...
I dunno.

You realize the leader of the Burning Legion, Sargeras, is/was a Titan, right? Everyone can be right.

Perhaps the next expansion will involve Azeroth becoming a battlefield between the Titans and the Legion, with both sides also looking to wipe us out in the process.
#8TheGreatCheezePosted 3/30/2013 12:45:47 AM
Robotix posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Robotix posted...
I dunno.

Perhaps the next expansion will involve Azeroth becoming a battlefield between the Titans and the Legion, with both sides also looking to wipe us out in the process.

Or maybe it'd replace Alliance and Horde with The Makers and The Legion. God, that'd be awesome. I know it wouldn't happen but its a fun thought.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#9MorgasaurusPosted 3/30/2013 12:54:57 AM
I just love how Blizzard has essentially established lore that lets them continue the existence of World of Warcraft indefinitely.

Olds Gods are symbiotes with Azeroth. If we kill them, Azeroth dies.

If the Old Gods have their way, then Azeroth is destroyed and they are free to... I don't know Tentacle "Plug" other planets at their will.

...hence whenever the Old Gods get frisky, "Heroes of Azeroth" come out of the woodwork to murder their avatars and keep them in check. BUT WE CAN'T KILL THEM FOR GOOD OR THE PLANET DIES!!!
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#10TheGreatCheezePosted 3/30/2013 1:03:08 AM
Morgasaurus posted...
I just love how Blizzard has essentially established lore that lets them continue the existence of World of Warcraft indefinitely.

Olds Gods are symbiotes with Azeroth. If we kill them, Azeroth dies.

If the Old Gods have their way, then Azeroth is destroyed and they are free to... I don't know Tentacle "Plug" other planets at their will.

...hence whenever the Old Gods get frisky, "Heroes of Azeroth" come out of the woodwork to murder their avatars and keep them in check. BUT WE CAN'T KILL THEM FOR GOOD OR THE PLANET DIES!!!

Now, I haven't read up on the lore, but what exactly causes the planet to die? I'm not aware of any Avatar-esque life force that's shared among all animate and inanimate objects on Azeroth. How does a planet die, anyway? And...well, I have too many questions, off to read up on some lore!
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q