This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Garrosh is performing Genocide

#1Coop14Posted 3/29/2013 8:38:23 PM(edited)
Possible Spoilers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=40txVkHvjBc

Welp going to be interesting needless to say. Makes me want to kick his ass more
---
When one hates music, I question if they hate the soul. Music is undefinable, so don't try to define it for others.
#2B1g_ClownPosted 3/29/2013 8:57:43 PM
Coop14 posted...
Possible Spoilers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=40txVkHvjBc

Welp going to be interesting needless to say. Makes me want to kick his ass more

you didn't put spoiler warning in the title... thx for ruining it for me >:(
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#3Sir WillPosted 3/29/2013 9:59:26 PM
O_O wow.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#4KrozardPosted 3/29/2013 10:05:42 PM
...I suddenly feel the urge to level a Troll...not sure the class, but I feel I need to level one (or race change my main to one)...
---
this space intentionally left blank
#5ElaeusPosted 3/29/2013 10:26:49 PM
Another proof how Blizzard took a great character development from WotLK and early Cata, then crapped all over it because of fanboys.

Then to make it worse, they crapped all over Jaina in retort. Oh well... I still think killing off more of the main cast to allow more characters to take part in the story is a good thing.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#6SpookingPosted 3/29/2013 10:39:45 PM
Ugh... Maybe I'm slow, but I just don't get it.

SPOILERS about almost everything:

Garrosh turned on the Trolls because Vol'jin didn't like that he wanted to use black magic to create his own army, at least according to the scenario. Didn't Garrosh in Silverpine lash out at Sylvanas for creating undead? What changed?

If that's the case, he's going to destroy that entire relationship based on that minor thing?

---
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
#7ElaeusPosted 3/29/2013 10:41:12 PM
Spooking posted...
? What changed?

Fanboys cried, so Blizzard made a radical polarity shift on Garrosh. It's evidence on three other occasions as well that he wasn't going this route.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#8BushidoMusashiPosted 3/30/2013 12:14:59 AM
I'm not sure one performs genocide as much as commits genocide.
---
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum
#9angrywalrus13Posted 3/30/2013 12:24:15 AM
You didn't really think out the spoiler warning thing, did you? I mean, you put them in the topic title.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#10AceronPosted 3/30/2013 1:11:29 AM
Spooking posted...
What changed?

In the book Wolfheart, Varian Wrynn beat Garrosh in a fight, shattering his pride and causing him to toss aside his honor. Now he's just obsessed with winning no matter the cost.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL