• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Should I tank with my DK or Paladin?
3 years ago#11
Lightning Bolt posted...
aoe aggro

You stopped being legit here.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
3 years ago#12
Lightning Bolt posted...
aoe aggro

I'm sure you have fun picking up the adds on Horridon as a DK then. Not impossible, but definitely not fun.
I freaking wish DK had 3 aoe abilities with short cooldowns that didn't compete with survivability in terms of resources.
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#13
Lightning Bolt posted...
Lightning Bolt posted...
aoe aggro

I'm sure you have fun picking up the adds on Horridon as a DK then. Not impossible, but definitely not fun.
I freaking wish DK had 3 aoe abilities with short cooldowns that didn't compete with survivability in terms of resources.

Outbreak, Gorfiends Grasp, Blood Boil, AFK
3 years ago#14
>Wishes I had 3 aoe abilities, short cooldowns, don't compete with survival
>Dude suggests 3 abilities, 1 of which isn't aoe, 1 which has a massive cooldown, and 1 which competes with survival if you try to use it anything but sparingly

ffs wookie, y u do dis
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#15
Lightning Bolt posted...
>Wishes I had 3 aoe abilities, short cooldowns, don't compete with survival
>Dude suggests 3 abilities, 1 of which isn't aoe, 1 which has a massive cooldown, and 1 which competes with survival if you try to use it anything but sparingly

ffs wookie, y u do dis

I was addressing the statement about Horridon adds :P

I always pick them up easy enough.
3 years ago#16
Trust me man, you haven't seen "easy picking up" until you've tried it on a Pally.
You do so much healing with Seal of Insight/glyph that everything just auto-aggros to you. So hax
-The Rev
3 years ago#17
But then I'd have to bear playing a Protadin again, and that evaporates any alleged fun or ease.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Should I tank with my DK or Paladin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived