This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I tank with my DK or Paladin?

#11ElaeusPosted 3/31/2013 4:44:05 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
aoe aggro

You stopped being legit here.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#12Lightning BoltPosted 3/31/2013 6:09:36 AM(edited)
Lightning Bolt posted...
aoe aggro

I'm sure you have fun picking up the adds on Horridon as a DK then. Not impossible, but definitely not fun.
I freaking wish DK had 3 aoe abilities with short cooldowns that didn't compete with survivability in terms of resources.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#13Wookie_Is_BackPosted 3/31/2013 6:19:38 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Lightning Bolt posted...
aoe aggro

I'm sure you have fun picking up the adds on Horridon as a DK then. Not impossible, but definitely not fun.
I freaking wish DK had 3 aoe abilities with short cooldowns that didn't compete with survivability in terms of resources.

Outbreak, Gorfiends Grasp, Blood Boil, AFK
#14Lightning BoltPosted 3/31/2013 7:05:20 AM
>Wishes I had 3 aoe abilities, short cooldowns, don't compete with survival
>Dude suggests 3 abilities, 1 of which isn't aoe, 1 which has a massive cooldown, and 1 which competes with survival if you try to use it anything but sparingly

ffs wookie, y u do dis
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#15Wookie_Is_BackPosted 3/31/2013 11:57:36 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
>Wishes I had 3 aoe abilities, short cooldowns, don't compete with survival
>Dude suggests 3 abilities, 1 of which isn't aoe, 1 which has a massive cooldown, and 1 which competes with survival if you try to use it anything but sparingly

ffs wookie, y u do dis

I was addressing the statement about Horridon adds :P

I always pick them up easy enough.
#16Lightning BoltPosted 3/31/2013 1:07:58 PM
Trust me man, you haven't seen "easy picking up" until you've tried it on a Pally.
You do so much healing with Seal of Insight/glyph that everything just auto-aggros to you. So hax
---
-The Rev
#17Wookie_Is_BackPosted 3/31/2013 11:21:23 PM
But then I'd have to bear playing a Protadin again, and that evaporates any alleged fun or ease.