This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't transmog this weapon, what's going on?

#1KarateKittyKillPosted 3/30/2013 12:01:37 AM
Hi guys. Trying to transmog:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30570/arkadian-claymore

I've reloaded my UI, disabled my third-party add-ons. Nothing is working. I've used plenty of green items before, it just seems to be this item. I've read online that I need to enable this particular addon:

/enable blizzard_itemalteration UI
/enable blizzard_voidstorage UI

But whenever I enter these into the command box, nothing happens it says, "error, type /help for help with commands."

I don't know what's going on. Any help?
#2vahndragonwingPosted 3/30/2013 7:38:55 AM(edited)
Um.. you shouldn't have to enable anything to transmog as it's part of the base game. Have you tried just transmogging it? It looks like you have, but IDK. Put in a ticket?

What are you trying to transmog it TO? Might it be possible you mistook it for a 1h or something?
---
IMO
#3angrywalrus13Posted 3/30/2013 7:32:14 AM
You should...go to the transmog NPC and talk to him. Telling us what the actual problem is will generally give us a better idea of what's up than telling us what's wrong with the horrible advice you found on the internets.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4Hyperbass13Posted 3/30/2013 11:13:12 AM
Turn off all of your addons instead of trying to Install more
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#5IqarP15Posted 3/31/2013 4:50:25 AM(edited)
I think ilvl 450 or 463 is the lowest any item can be transmogged outside of something like from the Darkmoon faire that's designed that way.
---
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"
#6MajinUltimaPosted 3/31/2013 7:10:17 AM
IqarP15 posted...
I think ilvl 450 or 463 is the lowest any item can be transmogged outside of something like from the Darkmoon faire that's designed that way.

--Ignoring the sheer stupdity of this remark (since Transmog is back from Cata), well, no, I can't ignore that this is stupid on TWO levels at once. He's saying you can't transmog on items below 450 (which is wrong) and/or that you can't transmog using items below 450 (which is even more wrong).

Anyway, I cannot say what the issue with this claymore is. Wowhead comments obviously love it as a transmog, especially back in Cata to hide Landslide. You should try to post this in the tech support section of the official forum.
---
Homura-chan is the coolest.
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7899/homura02b.jpg
#7angrywalrus13Posted 3/31/2013 7:35:03 AM
IqarP15 posted...

No. No, not at all.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#8TheGreatCheezePosted 3/31/2013 9:26:14 AM
IqarP15 posted...

How exactly did you come up with that?
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#9DeathsmoresPosted 3/31/2013 9:35:56 AM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
IqarP15 posted...

How exactly did you come up with that?

i think he just wanted to sound smart or he's just a bad troll
---
Every man is guilty of the good he did not do -voltaire
#10ZweizergainPosted 4/1/2013 7:35:32 AM
IqarP15 posted...

then explain how i transmog my jin'ya into the staff of the shadow flame...