This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the rarest mount you own?

#31ouFIJIPosted 3/31/2013 3:08:54 PM
Swift Brewfest Kodo. Not that I think it's actually super rare or anything, but I NEVER see people on them.
#32CapnCrunch1Posted 3/31/2013 3:09:14 PM
AhhSpiders posted...
I recently picked up the rarest mount currently in the game, Galleon's son.

Good one, everybody knows that a myth.
#33AhhSpidersPosted 3/31/2013 3:15:56 PM(edited)
CapnCrunch1 posted...
AhhSpiders posted...

Used a token to get it. Everyone in my guild hates me now and it's a shame because it DOESN'T match my transmog so I'll just use it until the prestige wears off.
#34silentzedPosted 3/31/2013 3:21:25 PM
AhhSpiders posted...
CapnCrunch1 posted...
AhhSpiders posted...

Used a token to get it. Everyone in my guild hates me now and it's a shame because it DOESN'T match my transmog so I'll just use it until the prestige wears off.

Got a link to an armory? Did you acquire it recently? I thought those mounts (like the heavenly onyx cloud serpent) were bugged and NO ONE had them (though still plenty of people saying they did without any proof).
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#35AhhSpidersPosted 3/31/2013 3:24:31 PM
silentzed posted...
AhhSpiders posted...
CapnCrunch1 posted...
AhhSpiders posted...

Got a link to an armory? Did you acquire it recently? I thought those mounts (like the heavenly onyx cloud serpent) were bugged and NO ONE had them (though still plenty of people saying they did without any proof).

I got on Tuesday when the servers reset.

http://i.imgur.com/L6G6Mt4.jpg
#36pariah23Posted 3/31/2013 4:51:16 PM
Winter Wolf

http://www.wowhead.com/item=12351/horn-of-the-arctic-wolf

Bought it a couple weeks after after vanilla release, and it was removed from the game shortly afterwards because people complained it was too plain looking. Not many mounts are more rare than it, because most people who owned them exchanged them for the gaudy-looking armored versions.
#37Were TigerPosted 3/31/2013 5:43:00 PM
pariah23 posted...
Winter Wolf

http://www.wowhead.com/item=12351/horn-of-the-arctic-wolf

Bought it a couple weeks after after vanilla release, and it was removed from the game shortly afterwards because people complained it was too plain looking. Not many mounts are more rare than it, because most people who owned them exchanged them for the gaudy-looking armored versions.

*high five* You and I win this topic pretty much.
---
"Est Sularus oth Mithas...'My honor is my life.' You are your father all over again."
-Tanis Half-elven, Dragons of Summer Flame
#38shawn10000000Posted 3/31/2013 6:07:04 PM
Ashes of alar.
#39GForceDragonPosted 3/31/2013 6:17:14 PM
I don't have any rare mounts, only uncommon ones :(
Blue proto
Ultramarine/Red Qiraji battle tanks
Swift white hawkstrider
---
"activision merger bobby kotick call of duty casual bad scrub hardcore activision greedy diablo glitchy buggy activision bobby kotick"-halomonkey1_3_5
#40shawn10000000Posted 3/31/2013 6:22:18 PM
GForceDragon posted...
I don't have any rare mounts, only uncommon ones :(
Blue proto
Ultramarine/Red Qiraji battle tanks
Swift white hawkstrider

Ultramarine being the arch mount? dude that's one of the rarest mounts i know, i got hundreds of solves, haven't even gotten a single tolvir rare yet :/