This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm stunned by people's stupidity, but I shouldn't be.

#11I is smartPosted 3/31/2013 5:37:38 PM
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that.
---
Tah-rah-rah-boom-dee-aaay, did you get yours todaaay? I got mine yesterdaaay, that's why I walk this way.
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3875/georgesmile.jpg
#12LanceFlugermanPosted 3/31/2013 5:52:46 PM
Haha I should be stunned by your stupidity too, but I'm not cuz ijdgaf.
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#13Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 3/31/2013 6:16:31 PM
Rend
Thunderclap
Top of recount

Um... Anywho. Part of the issue with going prot for dps is, while being in battle or berserk makes it harder for you to draw aggro, those attacks are for rage generation in defensive stance. Further, defensive stance gives you vengeance, which increases your power. As a prot warrior soaking in damage while dishing out the aoe, you end up with a lot of aoe at low level due to this. Your choices are be rage starved and do less damage, or do more damage, have rage for other things, and risk pulling threat.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#14thejectPosted 3/31/2013 9:07:47 PM
Kanus_oq_Seruna posted...
Rend
Thunderclap
Top of recount

Um... Anywho. Part of the issue with going prot for dps is, while being in battle or berserk makes it harder for you to draw aggro, those attacks are for rage generation in defensive stance. Further, defensive stance gives you vengeance, which increases your power. As a prot warrior soaking in damage while dishing out the aoe, you end up with a lot of aoe at low level due to this. Your choices are be rage starved and do less damage, or do more damage, have rage for other things, and risk pulling threat.

TC spreads Rend, does it not anymore?
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."
#15angrywalrus13Posted 3/31/2013 9:19:44 PM
theject posted...
Rend
Thunderclap
Top of recount

Rend isn't a thing anymore, but abilities that once spread/refreshed it apply a DoT (I think!) so it's pretty much the same thing, minus the need to manually use Rend.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#16thejectPosted 3/31/2013 9:21:15 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
theject posted...
Rend
Thunderclap
Top of recount

Rend isn't a thing anymore, but abilities that once spread/refreshed it apply a DoT (I think!) so it's pretty much the same thing, minus the need to manually use Rend.

That is pretty sweet, I won't lie.
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."
#17angrywalrus13Posted 3/31/2013 9:56:55 PM
I should add that I'm not really sure about TC doing that. <_<;

I know Mortal Strike and Bloodthirst apply the bleed, but I haven't played with Prot since Cataclsym, so I'm not entirely sure.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#18JiruruPosted 3/31/2013 10:13:20 PM
Thunderclap does in fact apply Deep Wounds (not Rend, that's gone now) to anyone it hits if you're Arms or Protection.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#19angrywalrus13Posted 3/31/2013 10:31:35 PM
Ooh, didn't know about it doing it in Arms (my Warrior's Fury, save for a brief time as Arms when I quickly decided I wanted to go back to Fury).
---
Thomx
like tommicks