This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which transmog looks/works better?

#1RockeignPosted 3/31/2013 7:38:22 PM
Which transmog looks/works better? - Results (42 votes)
Left
64.29% (27 votes)
Right
14.29% (6 votes)
Other
21.43% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee483/Rockaizen/Transmog_zps03cbf460.png

The other option is in case you got some ideas that can improve the transmog. If there's some more fancy white leather out there, I'm all ears. But for the most part I'm just going for the white ninja look, which do you think compliments it better? The black shirt or white shirt?
#2teffyPosted 3/31/2013 7:46:15 PM
Where's the "The difference is literally so minor it doesn't freaking matter" option?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3CapnCrunch1Posted 3/31/2013 7:46:21 PM
I like the black. But please Rock, please get the swords and transmog them to katanas.
#4Rockeign(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:55:29 PM
teffy posted...
Where's the "The difference is literally so minor it doesn't freaking matter" option?

Hey bro, I gotta look at this guy everyday. That minor difference to you? Maaajor difference to me.

CapnCrunch1 posted...
I like the black. But please Rock, please get the swords and transmog them to katanas.

Haha, yeah right. You want for me to go swords and transmog it to a katana just like almost every other Monk out there?

.. Awww who am I kidding? I'm getting my Tyrannical sword next week and I got the katana I'm transmogging it to in my Void Storage already. ;-;
#5YhiPosted 3/31/2013 7:56:59 PM
ditch the hood, male nelves look stupid without eyebrows
#6CapnCrunch1Posted 3/31/2013 8:29:05 PM
Rockeign posted...
Haha, yeah right. You want for me to go swords and transmog it to a katana just like almost every other Monk out there?

.. Awww who am I kidding? I'm getting my Tyrannical sword next week and I got the katana I'm transmogging it to in my Void Storage already. ;-;

I understand your concern, I finally transmogged my quickblades to katanas after having them as Ghoulslicer then Spellfire Longsword.
#7EDarienPosted 3/31/2013 9:09:03 PM
I liked the black, but look at the upper arm. Because the upper arm looks like the fabric is supposed to keep going, the white looks better. If that portion under the "mesh" on the upper arms was also made to look like the shirt, I'd have went black. But it doesn't. So ... white on white.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#8thejectPosted 3/31/2013 10:24:02 PM
With this particular transmog, your colors are so neutral you could transmog ANY pair of weapons. Go with something completely random and eccentric. The ice sword off Maly for instance?
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."
#9Rockeign(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 1:06:19 AM
theject posted...
With this particular transmog, your colors are so neutral you could transmog ANY pair of weapons. Go with something completely random and eccentric. The ice sword off Maly for instance?

I've decided to go with the Rune Sword (http://www.wowhead.com/item=15216). The black markings on it is what sells it for me.
#10The Steel PhantomPosted 4/1/2013 1:08:09 AM
Black shirt. But there's seriously so little difference that this hardly deserved a topic. -_-
---
~ The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ~