This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does everyone ask whats the easiest to play?

#1whiteshadow22Posted 3/31/2013 11:02:41 PM
Do you not like a challenge?

Are you a sheep?
---
Weapons need to stay the same other than bows/xbows/guns. This is to prevent noobs being owned by 85s in tuxedos wielding flowers...like wtf?-Rydethetiger
#2flashleetPosted 3/31/2013 11:10:21 PM
They want the best results with least amount of effort.

Simple as that.
---
Paper is fine, nerf Rock. Sincerely Scissors.
#3PsoloquoisePosted 3/31/2013 11:11:06 PM
Yes I am.

pic related, me on my ps3:

http://i.imgur.com/WUNLbXN.jpg
#4Melted_ButterPosted 3/31/2013 11:16:57 PM
whiteshadow22 posted...
Do you not like a challenge?

Are you a sheep?

It's a stress thing for me.

Back in Cata I had a raid character (fire mage) and a pvp character (Rogue).

Rogue was undeniably overpowered during 4.3. It was nice to be able to just log on and unwind in a BG without having to stress out and actually put serious effort in sometimes.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#5SpookingPosted 3/31/2013 11:31:15 PM
Maybe they are new and want to start off easy before they take on a harder role?
---
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
#6willzimPosted 4/1/2013 12:08:50 AM
I just pick classes that have the better looking gear.
---
Wii: 6733 2337 9948 3153 PS3: willbedone06
Xbox 360: willbedone05 Wii U: willbedone12
#7BMac89Posted 4/1/2013 4:04:25 AM
because of swifty they ask this question
---
I was on Intervention
#8Silverhawk2000Posted 4/1/2013 6:06:00 AM
With pvp it's not quite that simple. Easy to play generally means that you can be bad and still find some degree of success over weaker classes - you're overpowered at a low skill level. What happens at the high end doesn't really matter so much, mostly because the majority of those players wouldn't ever get to the high end if they were playing a weaker class.

Getting stomped over and over by those overpowered classes until you get enough skill to beat their bad players but still lose to their good players is not fun, and many people would rather just pick up the class and play it.
---
Elite Beat Agents-Lovin Machine
4/19 S-rank.
#9NWalterstorfPosted 4/1/2013 6:50:58 AM
sobrave.jpg
---
omg dailies
#10Right_Chus_1Posted 4/1/2013 7:28:57 AM(edited)
Im not sure why difficulty is even mentioned usually almost all the classes feel the same to me. In just about every "rotation" you see similiar things and ive yet to find a "rotation" that seemed so tricky that it was remotely difficult to pull off. The only hard part about swapping a class is just button muscle memory because you might have your priests dots in a different spot than your hunters dots or something like that, not the actual rotation itself.

Most classes nowadays are keep track of 1 or 2 debuffs, 1 or 2 filler spells/proc and a nuke spell, period. You get an addon to track your debuffs and procs, press the fillers on cd and you should be good with every class. I dont really see the difficulty in it aside fro remembering where you hotkeyed everything, thats the only hard part.

Pretty much the same PVP wise as well..If you can get glad on one character you can do it on them all. The classes dont play terribly differently except you might have to get used to having a dispell on one character over another or something like that. But really once you have arena strategys down it shouldnt matter much what class you play.