This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Offspec Gear Drops in LFR

#1zodiacsoulPosted 4/1/2013 6:29:22 AM
Did they implement offspec gear drop yet or is it coming out in 5.3 ? I read the blue post a while back and dont remember when they were implementing it.
#2tiger002Posted 4/1/2013 7:27:51 AM
Not in game yet, though they may include that in the next patch.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#3LinktheMan46Posted 4/1/2013 7:33:49 AM(edited)
IIRC, I remember seeing something about being able to choose the spec you get loot for separate from the spec you queue for. So if you're trying to gear up a DPS set, you can queue as healer for the instant queue and choose your DPS spec for all your drops.

EDIT: Should have mentioned that was for 5.3.
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
#4Commander-GreePosted 4/1/2013 7:44:31 AM
LinktheMan46 posted...
IIRC, I remember seeing something about being able to choose the spec you get loot for separate from the spec you queue for. So if you're trying to gear up a DPS set, you can queue as healer for the instant queue and choose your DPS spec for all your drops.

EDIT: Should have mentioned that was for 5.3.

I hope this is how it is. I would hate getting intellect gear on my monk or pally since I have no intention of being a healer.
#5jackster26Posted 4/1/2013 9:08:11 AM
It is in the test realm patch notes for 5.3

But what I really like about 5.3 is that they are removing resil from pvp gear and giving everyone a base of 65% resil and capping the ilevel of people in bg, rbg and arena to 498 so if your GS is higher it gets downgraded to 498.

A lot of people cryin, overgeared bads that are afraid that people with the same gear and resil are gonna smack em up. Really, if you are good then fighting an equal geared player is a test, its the best thing I could ever see them doing
---
^( '.' )^