This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So the Easter even starts today on the calendar: what do I do?

#11Louisville15(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 3:08:43 PM
Well, this sucks. EVERYONE is standing where the eggs spawn and it's impossible to claim one, as they get in instantly. Literally like 50+ people around Goldshire (I'm on Bleeding Hollow). Is it like this for all 5 days? Or just now because it's the first day?
---
i7 930 @ 3.6 | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature 2 | EVGA E758 | 6GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Windows 8 | OCZ ZX1250 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | 240GB Mushkin Chronos | AW2310
#12JronPPosted 4/1/2013 4:14:21 PM
Louisville15 posted...
Well, this sucks. EVERYONE is standing where the eggs spawn and it's impossible to claim one, as they get in instantly. Literally like 50+ people around Goldshire (I'm on Bleeding Hollow). Is it like this for all 5 days? Or just now because it's the first day?

It's crz it's a bunch of realms fighting over the eggs
#13MarzPosted 4/1/2013 6:44:35 PM
i'm on bleeding hollow too, horde side.

but you're in goldshire.. that's like out of any big city in the states to go, you pick new york.

try the starting villages that are less frequented. for myself i'm gonna check out the blood elf's area.
---
~!
#14thronedfire2Posted 4/1/2013 6:46:48 PM
Marz posted...

but you're in goldshire.. that's like out of any big city in the states to go, you pick new york.

try the starting villages that are less frequented. for myself i'm gonna check out the blood elf's area.

Everyone else is going to try that too. I did the noblegarden stuff in the BE area last year and it was still a fight for every egg spawn.
---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
#15MarzPosted 4/1/2013 6:47:25 PM
thronedfire2 posted...
Marz posted...

Everyone else is going to try that too. I did the noblegarden stuff in the BE area last year and it was still a fight for every egg spawn.

balls
---
~!