This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cross Realm Zones = gg Noblegarden

#1MorgasaurusPosted 4/1/2013 2:14:41 PM
Every egg spawn in every zone is camped on my "realm." Guess I'll be doing this at 4:00am to get Polymorph: Rabbit for my mage.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#2XtraTPosted 4/1/2013 2:16:18 PM
babies whining about their MMO game being massively multiplayer always make me laugh
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#3Morgasaurus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 2:43:11 PM
I'm such a whiner for expecting the mechanics of a seasonal event to accommodate the number of players in one area due to CRZ.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#4KrozardPosted 4/1/2013 2:46:08 PM
I know what you mean. I logged on my Rogue to try some of the event, saw every egg spawn was camped, and logged back off.

Last year was fun, 20 or so rabbits running about Bloodhoof Village, often times 2+ people racing for the same egg, a bit of competition.

This year, each individual egg spawn camped? Boring. I might not even do any of this otherwise fun event if it's like this constantly.
---
this space intentionally left blank
#5DawnshadowPosted 4/1/2013 2:47:23 PM
Well... give it a few days, then try again. Usually there's a big rush at the start of the event, then it dies down.

But with 6 or so zones where one should be... really, CRZ should be disabled for those zones for the week.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#6Darom SunyataPosted 4/1/2013 4:52:03 PM
Honestly I agree with the TC.

Thank god I don't really need anything this year. Perhaps I'll grab one of the variant bunny ears later on though.
---
of the Cult of Tharja
#7AshrahnPosted 4/1/2013 6:04:17 PM
Though if you'll see, most the campers don't grab the eggs right away, necesarily. I've run around and grabbed quite a few from right under the campers, who later cussed me out. I found Falconwing to be pretty decent Horde-side, but its still pretty bad.
#8ExtremeLuchadorPosted 4/1/2013 6:53:46 PM
I'm glad I finished it last year.
---
"It was horrible," guard Jeff McInnis said.
"I took 100 naps and we were still in the air."
#9Another_FriendPosted 4/1/2013 7:34:32 PM
XtraT posted...
babies whining about their MMO game being massively multiplayer always make me laugh

And yet, ten dollars American says that if no such thing as CRZs existed, TC would be whining about how it's too easy, there's no more sense of community anymore, never see anybody around the little towns, etc etc.
---
If you think the Bible is a strict set of rules, you're gonna have a bad time.
#10TaaronPosted 4/1/2013 7:43:55 PM
Tried this before CRZ and I couldn't grab a single egg. I can only imagine it being much worse now.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.