This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I found the April Fools joke

#1Little ZardarPosted 4/1/2013 10:46:55 PM
buffing Ring of Peace lol good one Blizzard
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#2Glockass1Posted 4/2/2013 10:58:34 AM(edited)
A 6 sec blanket looks so much fun. They should up the CD to 1 min. I cba to use my Inner Focus for RoP all the time.

inb4teammatespeelingforu
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#3AllGodsDiePosted 4/2/2013 11:01:04 AM
Your rogue ninja stars are a joke good sir. Ring of peace is pretty much the equivalent to that crappy ability you defend. I recall you defending op ninja stars by saying they only do good dmg when your assassination spec, which isn't very good in pvp. Well, monks currently aren't very good in pvp sir, so live by your own words. Besides, its a pretty balanced buff. Reduce its ability against melee in favor of making it better vs casters who previously had no problem with it.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#4XtraTPosted 4/2/2013 11:03:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wYxqDCd.gif
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#5BigBoss2021Posted 4/2/2013 2:47:42 PM
Damn, I haven't watched Friday in a while now.
---
It's my money and I NEED IT NOW!!
Steam ID = Automatomatic
#6shawn10000000Posted 4/2/2013 2:49:11 PM
i thought the joke was them actually balancing shadow priests
#7piplupzeroPosted 4/2/2013 2:55:30 PM
First Touch of karma was op, then touch of death at 10% for the pvp set was OP now ring of peace is OP. I'm surprised every single pvper hasn't rolled a monk at this stage.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#8Right_Chus_1Posted 4/2/2013 3:59:26 PM(edited)
piplupzero posted...
First Touch of karma was op, then touch of death at 10% for the pvp set was OP now ring of peace is OP. I'm surprised every single pvper hasn't rolled a monk at this stage.

That would defeat the purpose. You cant play a character THEN complain about every single thing the character does...

Well i guess you can. Im sure theres still some out there who complain about pally bubble.

I thought Blizzard was beyond this. I thought they knew EVERYONE complained about EVERY little thing and just didnt care..Apparently i was wrong.