This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Warchief speculation?

#11SpookingPosted 4/2/2013 2:23:04 AM
Do you think it'll be a fel orc because of the next expansion? Maybe a warchief to lead into that expansion a little bit smoothly.
---
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
#12zero_x300Posted 4/2/2013 2:45:33 AM
Campfire.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKAomQTLbc
#13HakPosted 4/2/2013 3:11:17 AM
Lorthemar, then watch all the Horde complain about it being a Belf, and all the Alliance complain that the Horde have a better looking leader.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#14BushidoMusashiPosted 4/2/2013 3:35:40 AM
I'd like Vol'jin or Baine. Vol'jin is oldschool no real love for the alliance, but wouldnt do anything rash. Baine is more alliance friendly but still has the sack to defend his comrades. Loreth'mar is just too under developed and frankly is just not appealing to me as the leader of the horde.

For orcs, I'd agree with saurfang but he's pretty old. Rexxar would be great. I don't see Sylvannas as warchief because we've seen nothing since that scene with her and garrosh in silverpine.
---
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum
#15Colonel_SnitskyPosted 4/2/2013 4:43:04 AM
GForceDragon posted...
If it had to be an orc, I'd like it to be Saurfang.

If we're fielding crackpot theories here, I'd like to throw Nathanos Blightcaller's name into the hat.

Both excellent choices.
---
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.
#16halomonkey1_3_5Posted 4/2/2013 4:49:43 AM
rexxar
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#17Neo_HeartlessPosted 4/2/2013 5:33:31 AM
What's her face, leader of the Dragonmaw Clan. The Horde needs a strong, independent she-orc who don't need no Man-Orc, because if she had put out maybe Garrosh would have been a little less crazy.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#18SinstroPosted 4/2/2013 5:49:40 AM
Gammon ^_^

Just coz.....lol
#19AshrahnPosted 4/2/2013 6:34:26 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
What's her face, leader of the Dragonmaw Clan. The Horde needs a strong, independent she-orc who don't need no Man-Orc, because if she had put out maybe Garrosh would have been a little less crazy.

Not sure if I should warn for spoilers, or if I even am thinking of the right chick, but isn't she allying with Garrosh for this whole 5.3 thing?

Also I'd prefer Lor'themar, he and his blood elves are getting **** done over in IoT. And it opens up any idea of peace (if Blizz ever goes that way, though it seems unlikely).
#20FridgiaPosted 4/2/2013 6:36:05 AM
I vote Lorthemar
---
85 Warrior - Nagrand