This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man, I feel like **** right now

#1XtraTPosted 4/2/2013 4:28:08 AM
So quick recap, I was doing DM west (the one you have to blow up crystals) and the run was great, we finished it cleanly and pretty fast. 4 people stay in the group to keep queuing, but 2 of us (me included) had quests to turn up so they had to wait a bit.

Unfortunaly in this instance it takes like 5 mins to turn in all the quests, so the tank drop. The mage, who's probably the coolest guy in the world, jsut waits for us saying things like ''was a great run'' etc. So I turn in my quests but the other guy is lost and I'm not sure if I want to do another dungeon.

So as I right click my frame and leave the party, the mage says ''i wait for u guys''

Holy ****.

Pressure on my chest, watery eyes, shaky hands. What did I just do? Why did I leave? That guy placed his trust in me and I just spat on him.

If you're reading this man I'm sorry.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#2shawn10000000Posted 4/2/2013 4:47:23 AM
10/10 i shed manly tears. Needs a movie imo
#3AssultTankPosted 4/2/2013 5:07:20 AM
10/10
Did read again.
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#44sakuraHa0Posted 4/2/2013 5:45:35 AM
XtraT posted...
So quick recap, I was doing DM west (the one you have to blow up crystals) and the run was great, we finished it cleanly and pretty fast. 4 people stay in the group to keep queuing, but 2 of us (me included) had quests to turn up so they had to wait a bit.

Unfortunaly in this instance it takes like 5 mins to turn in all the quests, so the tank drop. The mage, who's probably the coolest guy in the world, jsut waits for us saying things like ''was a great run'' etc. So I turn in my quests but the other guy is lost and I'm not sure if I want to do another dungeon.

So as I right click my frame and leave the party, the mage says ''i wait for u guys''

Holy ****.

Pressure on my chest, watery eyes, shaky hands. What did I just do? Why did I leave? That guy placed his trust in me and I just spat on him.

If you're reading this man I'm sorry.

The guy is kind enough to wait for you and you don't even remember his name.
You wrote "the mage" instead of his character name.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
To repent, you need to help all the mages in the World ...... of Warcraft and donate many golds to Dalaran's mage association.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#5LanceFlugermanPosted 4/2/2013 5:46:16 AM
I poured out a little liquor.
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#6silentzedPosted 4/2/2013 7:03:48 AM
Constructed epic allegory to serve as a cautionary tale to those people who click to leave their party just half a second too fast.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#7Leo0820Posted 4/2/2013 7:32:03 AM
What you need to do now is run dungeons over and over until you meet this mage again. It'll be like that part of the show Reboot where Enzo hops from game to game trying to find Bob and Mainframe again. Only with WoW mages.

Also, get exalted with the Kirin Tor.
---
Leo's AMP has increased by 1.
#8XtraT(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:35:15 AM
Leo0820 posted...
It'll be like that part of the show Reboot where Enzo hops from game to game trying to find Bob and Mainframe again.

That's literally the best thing that's even been posted on GameFaqs.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#9halomonkey1_3_5Posted 4/2/2013 7:36:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GulxyfL.gif
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#10Ploopploop00Posted 4/2/2013 8:12:23 AM
Weird, I was running through that wing of DM on my mage when I read this.

That happens to me way too much though, and it always makes me feel terrible