This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man, I feel like **** right now

#11BigBoss2021Posted 4/2/2013 1:06:52 PM
Leo0820 posted...
What you need to do now is run dungeons over and over until you meet this mage again. It'll be like that part of the show Reboot where Enzo hops from game to game trying to find Bob and Mainframe again. Only with WoW mages.

Also, get exalted with the Kirin Tor.

Oh my GOD! I totally forgot about that cartoon. I had some sort of merchandise from that show. I can't remember if it was a video game or a figure. Maybe both.
---
It's my money and I NEED IT NOW!!
Steam ID = Automatomatic
#12ElaeusPosted 4/2/2013 1:41:17 PM(edited)
10/10

Man this topic reminded me of the quality trolling topics of BC when XtraT I think had people going for 500 discussing the Bible and another when Pies or someone else made a 500 topic leveling his rogue- Yeah I think it was Pies... Sadly all the people that used to read and participate in topics like these are gone.

Anyone got links to these topics?

Also wait a minute, was that a //.hack reference thrown in the context or something????????
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#13XtraT(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:23:24 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/42724224
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#14ElaeusPosted 4/3/2013 6:55:28 AM
XtraT posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/42724224

lol thanks

funny every damn time.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#15ElaeusPosted 4/3/2013 7:18:11 AM(edited)
Ok I really can't stop laughing now, **** you TC.

"God will never let this topic die." and '^ wrong topic" always made me crack hard.

But man.. Surely that topic brought back alot of names to memory.. Good days.

Hidden hint: I made few posts in that topic from my old (now lost) account.
---
#16fan360Posted 4/3/2013 7:24:33 AM
This mage has no life.

Don't worry about it.
#17LatiasSAPosted 4/4/2013 5:01:47 AM
poured a 40 on the ground
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman