This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best reputation to grind as a fresh 90 healing priest?

#1XxGaMeRxXPosted 4/2/2013 1:22:50 PM
I'm looking to get started into heroics and what not ASAP and I don't have the gold to buy stuff on the AH currently. Are there any relatively easy pieces of gear to obtain for a fresh 90 with reputation , if so, who?
---
I am a Sweden native so my English may not be perfect. Please keep this in mind when reading my posts. I will try my best. Thanks
#2PsoloquoisePosted 4/2/2013 2:35:36 PM
Pvp
#3patsfan2312Posted 4/2/2013 3:23:41 PM
Klaxxi is pretty quick
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjkyuXdfhlA
#4XtraTPosted 4/2/2013 4:00:58 PM
you don't need rep gear to get in heroics, either quest in dread waste or have 1250 honor to buy an epic piece. Then run heroics and convert all JP into honor to get full epic 476 gear.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#5jackster26Posted 4/2/2013 4:12:49 PM
Yes, pvp gear is more then viable now and comin 5.3 they are removing resilience from pvp gear.

Shadow pan have the whole 522 ilevel set and at friendly you can get 522 neck bracers and trinket. I dont think i have done any shadow pan dailies, hell i dont even know if they have dailies and im still at half way though friendly
---
^( '.' )^
#6TheGreatCheezePosted 4/2/2013 4:48:26 PM
jackster26 posted...
Yes, pvp gear is more then viable now and comin 5.3 they are removing resilience from pvp gear.

Shadow pan have the whole 522 ilevel set and at friendly you can get 522 neck bracers and trinket. I dont think i have done any shadow pan dailies, hell i dont even know if they have dailies and im still at half way though friendly

Yeah im pretty sure you start out at friendly since I pretty much hit 90 and bought the 522 necklace. Or maybe it was from quests idk
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#7the old solid snakePosted 4/2/2013 7:36:30 PM
jackster26 posted...

Yeah im pretty sure you start out at friendly since I pretty much hit 90 and bought the 522 necklace. Or maybe it was from quests idk

Start at neutral, neck is the only piece that can be bought from them with no rep.
---
.(\._./)
.(.^.^.) Teh bunny
#8metroidfreakv4Posted 4/2/2013 7:52:27 PM
If your trying to gear ASAP, you won't wanna bother with reps from 5.0. None are gonna benefit you enough in time. Maybe golden lotus for the ring.

Do sha when you ding 90. Heroic farm. You'll get lfr geared within the same day. Hop straight to lfr. Clear all of the dungeons. Show that you know fights with achievement, and You should be able to run normal MSV And HOF. Also work on the island, I just remembered they give the neck. So get that ASAP. 522. DO for the ring too.

If you run LFR an normal every week you should easily hit 480-90 within a week and a half.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg